Win Trips To South America, Capetown, New York & Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out this week’s travel contests and sweepstakes to try your hand at winning a trendy trip to New York or Paris, your very own country inn in Maine, a vacation in New Orleans, an opportunity to volunteer in South America or two plane tickets to Capetown, South Africa.
Win a Trip To New York or Paris From Tablet Hotels
You could win a trip to either New York or Paris.
The New York grand prize includes:
- A five-night stay at the Gansevoort Hotel Meatpacking in New York, NY in a deluxe king room
- A $250 gift card to Del Posto restaurant from Tasting Table
- A $250 gift card to Gato restaurant from Tasting Table
- The hotel stay is valid for two guests from April 1, 2015 – April 1, 2016 and subject to blackout dates and availability.
The Paris grand prize includes:
- A five-night stay at Les Etangs de Corot hotel in Ville-d’Avray, France in a Prestige room
- Two spa treatments per winner and guest (four total treatments) at the Caudalie spa at the Les Etangs de Corot hotel from Caudalie
- The hotel stay is valid for two guests from April 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016, except on December 29 – 31, 2015 and February 13 – 14, 2016 and is subject to blackout dates and availability
The contest is open to all users who are 21 years of age or older and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 12, 2015.
Win a Trip to New Orleans From Land’s End
You could win a trip for two to the Garden District of New Orleans. The trip includes:
- Roundtrip airfare
- A four night stay at the Hotel Indigo
- $800 cash
- A suitcase for both winner & guest filled with four outfits from the Land’s End spring collection inspired by the stunning Garden District
The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes registration; and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), that have reached the age of majority in the Province in which they reside by the start of this promotion. Enter by March 20, 2015.
Win a Bed & Breakfast in Maine
The current owner of the inn won ownership back in 1993, when (you guessed it) she also won an essay contest. Passing the tradition on, you could be the next owner.
To enter, you have to write a brief essay on “Why I Would Like To Own and Operate a Country Inn” in 200 words or less and mail it along with a money or certified check for $125 and two self-addressed stamped envelopes here:
Center Lovell Inn Essay Contest, Center Lovell Inn, P.O. Box 261, Center Lovell, ME, 04016, USA
Anyone who is 18 years or older, world-wide, can enter to win the contest. Entries must be postmarked by May 7, 2015 and the winner will be announced May 21 by a panel of anonymous judges.
Win a Free Trip to Volunteer in South American From GoAbroad
Win the trip of a lifetime to South America and explore Peru, Brazil and Argentina with the Win the World Contest from GoAbroad.com and STA Travel. The winner will get free airfare from the United States to all three countries and back, as well as program costs including things like lodging and meals. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in the following programs: Project Favela, Connect 1-2-3, Cross Cultural Visions, Geo Solutions and IVHQ.
Anyone who is 18 years and older and resides in the continental United States is eligible to win. Enter by 11:59 p.m. MST on May 1, 2015.
Win A Flight To Capetown, South Africa From KLM
Take a short quiz on the iFly KLM online magazine and you could win two plane tickets to Capetown. The winner’s surname and place of residence will be published in the next edition of iFly KLM Magazine.
The contest is open to participants ages 18 or over. Enter by April 6, 2015.
Welcome to The Points Guy!