Discounted 25,000 IHG Awards at the Venetian and Palazzo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
Tomorrow, IHG Rewards is launching a launching a 50% off IHG Rewards Club Reward Nights flash sale for the The Venetian and The Palazzo, which is an InterContinental Alliance Resort located in Las Vegas on the Strip, meaning that free night awards will now be 25,000 points per night.
- The IHG Rewards Club Reward Nights flash sale will launch at noon ET tomorrow, March 10
- Each Reward Night at The Venetian and The Palazzo, an InterContinental Alliance Resort will be only 25,000 IHG Rewards Club points when booked between noon ET March 10 and noon ET on March 11 for stays March 10 – December 28, 2015
While these deals aren’t as lucrative as their IHG PointBreaks deals, if you’re looking to use your IHG points to stay on the strip, then now’s your chance to book. As a reminder IHG is a 1:1 transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards, so you can transfer points from cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Ink Plus to top up your account.
In addition, Chase is offering the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card with a sign-up bonus of 70,000 points (after you spend $2,000 in the first three months). That’s an increase from the standard offer of 60,000 points. There have been 80,000 point offers floating around for years, but the 70,000 point offer is the best one that’s publicly available.
Do you plan on booking either the Venetian or the Palazzo tomorrow, feel free to comment below!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.