This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is having another sale with flights starting at $39 from many of the cities they fly from including Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Chicago-O-Hare; Dallas/Ft. Worth; Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ; New York (LGA); Seattle, WA and Washington-Dulles for select dates Mar. 9, 2015 through Apr. 29, 2015.
If you are interested in scoring any of these fares for $39, be sure to book sooner than later because during the past several sales that Frontier has offered, the fares usually sell out rather quickly.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Mar. 5, 2015 for domestic, nonstop travel: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Mar. 9, 2015 through Apr. 29, 2015. The following blackout dates apply: Apr. 6, 2015; Apr. 13, 2015. If you are looking for a quick getaway this winter, you might want to take a look at some of these deals.
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help towards any major elite status, you can still bank extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Report your success if you can actually snag any of these!
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a calendar year for baggage fees at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, when available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees