Sneak Peek at Hyatt Zilara and Ziva Rose Hall All-Inclusive Jamaican Properties!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We have been in Jamaica for the last several days, and a couple of those nights were spent at the new Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall all-inclusive hotel. I was very intrigued by this hotel because you can book it for 25,000 Hyatt points per night (double occupancy), and not only have a “free” place to spend the night, but your food, drinks, activities, and entertainment are also included for those 25,000 points.
That is something that fits my budget very well, so I was interested to see if a Hyatt all-inclusive experience was enjoyable. I’m still sifting through my overall thoughts on the property, so stay tuned for a very detailed full review, but in the meantime here are a few sneak peeks of the adults-only Zilara Rose Hall and the next door family-friendly Ziva Rose Hall.
If you can’t wait for a full review and want more details about these properties right now, here is a post I recommend and the Flyertalk thread on this property has also been pretty active. As you look at reviews of the properties, keep in mind that the earlier the review, the more likely the experience has changed since the December opening.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.