Discounted Disney World Tickets Available
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today a nice Mommy Points reader tweeted me a link that discounted Disney World tickets were available via the Orlando local Travelzoo site (thanks
@TravelClt!). Every now and then I come across absolute gems on Travelzoo, so that is a site that I think is worth a look when you have plans to visit a specific city. For example, last fall we got big discounts on fantastic massages at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek by buying via Travelzoo.
Discounts on a massage are one thing, but getting discounted Disney World tickets is another all together. The discount tickets available are for five or seven day Magic Your Way Tickets with the Park Hopper Option. That means you can go to more than one park in a day, as many times as you wish, for 5 or 7 days. You do not have to use the days consecutively, but you do have to use them within 14 days of the first use. If you haven’t been to Disney with kids, let me warn you that if you have young kids the Park Hopper option is likely a waste as you will probably be too tired to visit more than one park per day. Even with older kids, it doesn’t always make sense to hop parks every day.
Travelzoo is charging a total of $362 for the adult five day tickets (kid’s tickets available, too). Directly from Disney that same ticket would cost $387, so the savings via Travelzoo isn’t huge, but when buying multiple tickets it adds up to at least be enough for a couple meals on your trip.
However, this is not actually the cheapest route to official Disney tickets online. The Travelzoo deal is still a few dollars pricier than my go-to site for discounted Disney World tickets, Undercover Tourist. The same ticket via Undercover Tourist (with the MouseSavers discount link) is currently $358. Without the MouseSavers link the tickets would be slightly higher at $366 each.
To get the MouseSaver’s discount link all you have to do is subscribe to their once monthly newsletter that goes out on the 15th of each month. That newsletter will have a link in it to save money on Disney World tickets, among other things.
If you have a Disney trip planned for this year, you may want to really start looking at tickets now as February is when they increased ticket prices last year, so it is entirely possible that Disney tickets will get more expensive soon. While we are at it, here are lots of other posts I have written on Disney to help you save money and have a successful trip.
How do you go about getting discounted Disney World tickets for your family?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.