Discounted Disney World Tickets Available
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today a nice Mommy Points reader tweeted me a link that discounted Disney World tickets were available via the Orlando local Travelzoo site (thanks
@TravelClt!). Every now and then I come across absolute gems on Travelzoo, so that is a site that I think is worth a look when you have plans to visit a specific city. For example, last fall we got big discounts on fantastic massages at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek by buying via Travelzoo.
Discounts on a massage are one thing, but getting discounted Disney World tickets is another all together. The discount tickets available are for five or seven day Magic Your Way Tickets with the Park Hopper Option. That means you can go to more than one park in a day, as many times as you wish, for 5 or 7 days. You do not have to use the days consecutively, but you do have to use them within 14 days of the first use. If you haven’t been to Disney with kids, let me warn you that if you have young kids the Park Hopper option is likely a waste as you will probably be too tired to visit more than one park per day. Even with older kids, it doesn’t always make sense to hop parks every day.
Travelzoo is charging a total of $362 for the adult five day tickets (kid’s tickets available, too). Directly from Disney that same ticket would cost $387, so the savings via Travelzoo isn’t huge, but when buying multiple tickets it adds up to at least be enough for a couple meals on your trip.
However, this is not actually the cheapest route to official Disney tickets online. The Travelzoo deal is still a few dollars pricier than my go-to site for discounted Disney World tickets, Undercover Tourist. The same ticket via Undercover Tourist (with the MouseSavers discount link) is currently $358. Without the MouseSavers link the tickets would be slightly higher at $366 each.
To get the MouseSaver’s discount link all you have to do is subscribe to their once monthly newsletter that goes out on the 15th of each month. That newsletter will have a link in it to save money on Disney World tickets, among other things.
If you have a Disney trip planned for this year, you may want to really start looking at tickets now as February is when they increased ticket prices last year, so it is entirely possible that Disney tickets will get more expensive soon. While we are at it, here are lots of other posts I have written on Disney to help you save money and have a successful trip.
How do you go about getting discounted Disney World tickets for your family?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees