This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out the week in travel contests and sweepstakes for your chance to win a week in Punta Cana, a golf trip to Nevada, a ski or snowboard getaway, a weekend in St. Petersburg, Florida or a vacation to Hawaii.
Win a Trip to Punta Cana From the Travel Channel
You could win a trip to beach paradise Punta Cana in the Domincan Republic, including:
- round trip economy airfare for winner and guest
- Eight days and seven nights first class hotel accommodations
- All-inclusive meals
- Two spa treatments each for the winner and guest
- A dune buggy ride through the banana plantations
- A guided horseback ride, hike, and 20 meter assisted rappel to the caves of Los Haitisis National Park
- A day snorkeling along the coral reefs with the sting rays
- $1,000 spending money
The contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years old. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2015.
Win a Golf Trip To Las Vegas From Golf Pac Travel
You can win a golf trip for four people to the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa located in Henderson, Nevada, just 30 minutes east of the Las Vegas airport. The trip includes:
- Two nights of accommodations for four at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa in two Premium Lake View rooms (two rooms, double occupancy)
- Two rounds of golf with cart for four players on Reflection Bay
Even if you don’t win, you can see some special offers and deals for golfing at this resort on the Golf Pac Travel website. Enter by March 31, 2015.
Win a Trip to Vermont to Ski or Snowboard from Mountain Dew
You could win a trip for two to Killington, Vermont between March 13-15,2015, including:
- One double occupancy standard hotel rooms for two nights
- A meet-and-greet with Scotty Lago (subject to availability),
- Two three-day lift tickets
- $750 spending money.
The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or D.C. who are 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older at of the time of entry. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET February 13, 2015.
Win a Trip to the St. Petersburg, Florida From Life & Style
You can win a trip to Florida, including
- Two night luxury bay view accommodations for two at the Marriott Vinoy Renassiance Resort
- One $300 Airfare Credit
- $100 resort dining credit
- Two welcome drinks
- Two tickets to The Dali Museum (located within walking distance of the resort)
The contest is open to current legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia ages 18 or older. Enter by 04:59 AM UTC February 10, 2015.
Win a Trip to Hawaii From Meta
You can win a trip for two to Hawaii. The grand prize trip includes:
- Round trip coach class air transportation for winner and one guest
- 6 nights standard hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation to/from the airport and hotel in Hawaii
- $1,500 cash for travel expenses (awarded to winner only in the form of a check)
- Two boxes of the Meta Health Bars (one in Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin, the other in Cranberry Lemon Drizzle)
- Two canisters of Metamucil fiber (sugar-free orange smooth)
- One Box of Metabiotic
The contest is open to permanent legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S., D.C., and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Enter by by 11:59 pm ET on January 25, 2015. The Points Guy Assessment: The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great pick for the beginner and the frequent traveler. The CSP has superb travel benefits, double points on certain purchases, and a 50,000 point sign up bonus. The $95 annual fee is waived the first year so this puts it as one of the less expensive cards, while still allowing you to earn one of the most valuable point currencies.
The Points Guy Assessment:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great pick for the beginner and the frequent traveler. The CSP has superb travel benefits, double points on certain purchases, and a 50,000 point sign up bonus. The $95 annual fee is waived the first year so this puts it as one of the less expensive cards, while still allowing you to earn one of the most valuable point currencies.