Ritz-Carlton Rewards Offers Double Elite Nights for 2015
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ritz-Carlton has launched a promotion offering double elite credits to Ritz-Carlton Rewards members. Much like the 2014 promotion, you’ll earn two nights credit toward elite status for each eligible night stay at participating properties for the entire 2015 calendar year.
Whether you’re new to Ritz-Carlton Rewards or an established member looking to boost your elite status level, this promotion is a solid opportunity, effectively halving the number of nights required for elite qualification. Here are the numbers of eligible elite nights you’d need in order to earn Silver, Gold, or Platinum status with Ritz-Carlton:
- Silver: 5 nights (usually 10 nights)
- Gold: 25 nights (usually 50 nights)
- Platinum: 38 nights (usually 75 nights)
In as few as five nights, new members can now qualify for Ritz-Carlton Rewards Silver, which gets you a 20% bonus in base points earned, late checkout, a dedicated reservation line, and more.
While this promotion isn’t offered to Marriott Rewards members, the two programs have similar benefits, and any elite status earned in one program will transfer to the other.
Terms and conditions to qualify for the promotion include:
- In order to earn double elite credits, you must be a member of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program at the time of your stay.
- Your stay must be at a participating property between January 1, 2015 and December 31st, 2015.
- As you might expect, award nights are ineligible to earn double elite credits (since they don’t earn single elite credits anyway).
Be sure to enroll in the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program prior to your next stay to enjoy this promotion and an even faster track to attaining status.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.