This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ritz-Carlton has launched a promotion offering double elite credits to Ritz-Carlton Rewards members. Much like the 2014 promotion, you’ll earn two nights credit toward elite status for each eligible night stay at participating properties for the entire 2015 calendar year.
Whether you’re new to Ritz-Carlton Rewards or an established member looking to boost your elite status level, this promotion is a solid opportunity, effectively halving the number of nights required for elite qualification. Here are the numbers of eligible elite nights you’d need in order to earn Silver, Gold, or Platinum status with Ritz-Carlton:
- Silver: 5 nights (usually 10 nights)
- Gold: 25 nights (usually 50 nights)
- Platinum: 38 nights (usually 75 nights)
In as few as five nights, new members can now qualify for Ritz-Carlton Rewards Silver, which gets you a 20% bonus in base points earned, late checkout, a dedicated reservation line, and more.
While this promotion isn’t offered to Marriott Rewards members, the two programs have similar benefits, and any elite status earned in one program will transfer to the other.
Terms and conditions to qualify for the promotion include:
- In order to earn double elite credits, you must be a member of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program at the time of your stay.
- Your stay must be at a participating property between January 1, 2015 and December 31st, 2015.
- As you might expect, award nights are ineligible to earn double elite credits (since they don’t earn single elite credits anyway).
Be sure to enroll in the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program prior to your next stay to enjoy this promotion and an even faster track to attaining status.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.