Thursday Giveaway: Delta Air Lines Silver Medallion Status
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On the heel’s of Delta’s announcement that they would be selling Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) at prices as high as 10,000 MQMs for $2,095, we decided that for this week’s Thursday Giveaway we would be giving away Silver Medallion status which will be valid for 12 months, from the time that it’s gifted.
As a Silver Medallion in the SkyMiles program you will be able to take advantage of additional benefits when you fly:
- Waived baggage fees for you and your travel companions
- Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades for you and a companion on paid tickets
- Priority Boarding and Preferred Seats
- Complimentary or discounted upgrades to Economy Comfort seats
Per Delta, Silver Medallion status can only be gifted to non-Medallion members, so if you are already a Medallion member you’re welcome to enter, but note that the status won’t be gifted until your current status runs out at the end of January.
Last Week’s Winner
Last week, Hotelied generously gave one lucky TPG reader the chance to win a $400 voucher to use on their site at one of their expertly curated properties. Thousands of entries were received, and one lucky winner was chosen at random. Congrats to TPG reader Ruksana M. on winning!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.