Thursday Giveaway: Delta Air Lines Silver Medallion Status
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On the heel’s of Delta’s announcement that they would be selling Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) at prices as high as 10,000 MQMs for $2,095, we decided that for this week’s Thursday Giveaway we would be giving away Silver Medallion status which will be valid for 12 months, from the time that it’s gifted.
As a Silver Medallion in the SkyMiles program you will be able to take advantage of additional benefits when you fly:
- Waived baggage fees for you and your travel companions
- Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades for you and a companion on paid tickets
- Priority Boarding and Preferred Seats
- Complimentary or discounted upgrades to Economy Comfort seats
Per Delta, Silver Medallion status can only be gifted to non-Medallion members, so if you are already a Medallion member you’re welcome to enter, but note that the status won’t be gifted until your current status runs out at the end of January.
Last Week’s Winner
Last week, Hotelied generously gave one lucky TPG reader the chance to win a $400 voucher to use on their site at one of their expertly curated properties. Thousands of entries were received, and one lucky winner was chosen at random. Congrats to TPG reader Ruksana M. on winning!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees