Thursday Giveaway: $500 Hyatt Hotels Gift Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For this week’s Thursday Giveaway, we are giving away a $500 Hyatt E-Gift Card in celebration of Hyatt offering Free WiFi at all their properties worldwide. I’m a big Hyatt fan myself after my recent stay at the Park Hyatt New York. Hyatt E-Gift Cards are valid at their properties in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry! You can view the Terms and Conditions of Hyatt E-Gift Cards.
Last Week’s Winner:
Last week, we gave away a $500 Hotels.com Gift Card which can be redeemed at over 100,000 hotels, chain properties, resorts, and bed and breakfast accommodations worldwide. Thousands of entries were received, and one lucky winner was chosen at random. Congrats to TPG reader Laura W. on winning!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.