6,000 Bonus HHonors Points With Citi Card (Targeted)
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
The Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve card is sending out targeted emails offering 2,000 HHonors bonus points per stay when you use the card to pay there. The promotion is valid at any hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio through February 28, 2015. You can do this a total of three separate times, earning a total of 6,000 extra HHonors bonus points.
You must first enroll for the promotion, and you have to do so by February 21, 2105. Once you enroll, you can begin your stays two days after the enrollment date. The bonus points are in addition to the points 10 points per dollar earned when you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve card for Hilton purchases and stays.
Make sure to check your spam folder in case your email from HHonors went there!
Terms and Conditions:
This offer starts within two (2) business days after you enroll and will end on February 28, 2015. Earnings associated with this program will equal 2,000 additional HHonors Bonus Points per stay at hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio. A “stay” is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Your stay must be completed and paid by February 28, 2015 to earn the additional Bonus Points. The additional HHonors Bonus Points awarded with this offer are subject to a maximum of 6,000. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Bonus Points will be awarded to the primary cardholder. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your HHonors account. Offer applies to the account referenced in this offer, is not transferable or valid for groups, and cannot be combined with other select offers. Hotels are responsible for classifying transactions to enable Citi to recognize which ones qualify for this promotion. If Citi receives a transaction without that information, Citi is unable to recognize that it qualifies. Citi reserves the right to determine which transactions qualify for this promotion. Your account must be open and current at all times to qualify for this offer. If your account is closed or you convert to another card product, you will not be eligible. You only need to enroll one time.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.