This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is having an election day sale today with flights starting at $29 from several cities that they fly from including Denver, Omaha, Phoenix, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Washington-Dulles, and Trenton, NJ for select dates this November and December.
If you are interested in scoring any of these fares for $29, be sure to book sooner than later because during the past several sales that Frontier has offered, the fares usually sale out rather quickly.
Some of the city pairs that are available for $29 are:
- Charlotte to Washington-Dulles
- Chicago O’Hare to Washington-Dulles
- Phoenix to Salt Lake City
- Denver to Oklahoma City
- Dallas/Ft. Worth to Cleveland
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Nov. 6, 2014 for select markets and dates Nov. 8, 2014 through Dec. 17, 2014. Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase. If you haven’t booked your Thanksgiving travel yet, you might want to take a look as there are some days near Thanksgiving that are still available.
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help towards any major elite status, you can still bank extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Report your success if you can actually snag any of these!
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 per calendar year for baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, when available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees