This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out the week in travel contests and sweepstakes for your chance to win a wine trip to France, win thousands of Air France miles, see relax in Puerto Rico, eat your way through Palm Beach & tour London.
Win Thousands of Miles From Air France
Play the Mr. Miles game and have a chance to win several packages of Flying Blue miles (in total, Air France plans to give away five million miles to many lucky winners). To play, start at the main contest page and try to reach Mr. Miles’ destination before he does. If you do, you will take part in an instant win and/or be entered to win an even bigger prize during the final draw. You must be 18 or over to enter. You can participate once per day until November 26, 2014.
Win a Trip To France From American Airlines Admirals Club
American Airlines is celebrating the Admirals Club 75th anniversary by offering the chance to to win a trip for two to France, including:
- Two First class round-trip tickets to Paris
- A five night Hilton hotel stay in Paris
- A one night Bed & Breakfast stay in Reims, France
- A champagne cellar tour and tasting for two
- $2,000 prepaid gift card for shopping and dining
The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) or older. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT on December 2, 2014.
Win a Trip to Puerto Rico from Hilton
To celebratethe 60th anniversary of the Piña Colada, Hilton is giving away a trip to Puerto Rico, including:
- Roundtrip airfare for two
- A six day, five night stay at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan for two
- Tour for two of a rum distillery in Puerto Rico
The contest is open to US residents ages 21 or over (void in North Carolina). Enter by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 23, 2014.
Win a Gourmet Getaway To Palm Beach, FL From PureWow, Hipmunk, Shermans Travel, Mouth.com & Food.com
You can win a food lovers vacation to Palm Beach, including:
- Three night stay for two at the historic Brazilian Court Hotel in Palm Beach
- Dinner for two at the award-winning Café Boulud
- $1,500 towards airfare from Hipmunk
In order to enter, you must agree to receive emails from PureWow, Food.com, Hipmunk, Mouth.com and ShermansTravel. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, age 21 and older at the time of entry. Enter by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 15, 2014.
Win a Trip to London From Visit London
You could win a trip to London filled with awesome activities. The prize trip includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two
- Luxury Suite accomodation in the Radisson Blu Edwardian on Mercer Street for two people
- A backstage visit at a West End musical with pop star Jessie J
- An afternoon tea with actor Jim Carter, who plays the butler Carson in Downton Abbey
- A six-course meal with Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton
- A tour of the Royal Opera House with classical singer and conductor Plácido Domingo
- Help to raise the Tower Bridge
- A £5,000 shopping spree on Oxford Street
- A guided tour of the Houses of Parliament with Speaker of the House of Commons John Bercow
- A tour of the Wimbledon grounds with former pro tennis player Tim Henman
- Help to be keeper for the day at ZSL London Zoo.
To enter, go to the Visit London site and submit a short video or image, plus 70 words that describe your perfect day in London. The contest is open to residents of the UK, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Australia 18 years of age or older. Enter by 11:59 p.m. GMT on Dec. 9, 2014. With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.