Thursday Giveaway: $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here: Ink Plus
Earlier this week we announced that the Chase Ink Plus card featuring a limited time only sign-up bonus where you’ll earn 70,000 points when you spend $5,000 in 3 months. Obviously this is a great deal not to be missed, especially when you consider all of the partners within the Ultimate Rewards network (United, British Airways, Southwest, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, Hyatt, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, IHG/Priority Club and Amtrak), so the 70,000 point bonus is worth at least $1,470 to me.
In honor of this great limited time offer, we are going to give one lucky TPG reader a $500 Southwest Airlines gift card, which you can use on any of their flights, perhaps even to their newest international destination, Costa Rica! To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page, Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
Last week in honor of the three-year anniversary of the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Program, we gave away a 5-day rental courtesy of Hertz. Congrats to TPG reader Crystal S. on winning!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.