Earn 5x and Get $15 Amazon Gift Card with Household Purchases!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Chase Freedom
I’m a fan of deals in all forms, so I want to share a non-travel related deal today because I think it will be handy for many of us…and it earns points you can use for travel A popular deal from several months ago is back – you can get a $15 Amazon gift card with $50 in Amazon purchases on select household items. These are items most of us need anyway like shampoo, toilet paper, soap, laundry detergent, razors, etc. You know, the really exciting stuff.
$15 Amazon Gift Card with $50 in Household Purchases
All you have to do is buy $50 worth of these items (scroll to the right to see more item options) and also add the $15 Amazon gift card to your card. The gift card will magically become “free” once you reach the $50 minimum required. I just bought dish washing detergent, toilet paper, and razors and the $15 gift card came off automatically.
I also paid with my Chase Freedom® card (No longer open to new applicants) since Amazon is one of the 5x bonus categories this quarter. That means that I not only got a $15 Amazon gift card to use on a future purchase, but I earned 5x points on the Amazon purchase thanks to using my Freedom card!
Stacking deals is the way to rack up savings and points in a hurry! Of course make sure that the price you are paying for the items is a good one, but that is often the case with Amazon.
Thanks to the Deal Mommy for sharing this deal!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.