Earn 5x and Get $15 Amazon Gift Card with Household Purchases!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Chase Freedom
I’m a fan of deals in all forms, so I want to share a non-travel related deal today because I think it will be handy for many of us…and it earns points you can use for travel A popular deal from several months ago is back – you can get a $15 Amazon gift card with $50 in Amazon purchases on select household items. These are items most of us need anyway like shampoo, toilet paper, soap, laundry detergent, razors, etc. You know, the really exciting stuff.
$15 Amazon Gift Card with $50 in Household Purchases
All you have to do is buy $50 worth of these items (scroll to the right to see more item options) and also add the $15 Amazon gift card to your card. The gift card will magically become “free” once you reach the $50 minimum required. I just bought dish washing detergent, toilet paper, and razors and the $15 gift card came off automatically.
I also paid with my Chase Freedom® card (No longer open to new applicants) since Amazon is one of the 5x bonus categories this quarter. That means that I not only got a $15 Amazon gift card to use on a future purchase, but I earned 5x points on the Amazon purchase thanks to using my Freedom card!
Stacking deals is the way to rack up savings and points in a hurry! Of course make sure that the price you are paying for the items is a good one, but that is often the case with Amazon.
Thanks to the Deal Mommy for sharing this deal!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees