Announcing Our New App: TPG To Go, Available For Download Now!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
After over a year of planning, I’m super excited to announce the release of our new app TPG To Go! The app has a ton of awesome features that are going to help you maximize your credit card spend and get the most for every dollar you spend and the best news is that you can download for free! Available today in the iTunes App Store or from Google Play for Android, the app will revolutionize the way you spend your money and use each credit card in your wallet to the fullest.
To kick-off this app launch, I’ve invited 100 of my readers to my TPG To Go App Launch/Los Angeles Reader Meet-Up tonight and I can’t wait to share this experience with them and everyone else is the TPG community. This was one of my New Year’s resolutions, and I’m so glad that I was able to make this dream a reality.
TPG To Go App Features Include:
Pay With This: Find out which card to use from your digital wallet when you are out shopping. A personalized algorithm uses data to drive decision in order to maximum points value. It will also manage your due dates, balances and helps you truly maximize your credit card spends to get the most out of your money. The service ties in Foursquare connectivity to geolocate your position. With Pay With This, I have my set my personal valuations on what I think miles/points are worth, but if you value them differently, you can override my valuations to set your own in this feature.
TPG Tracker: Stay on top of your favorite programs and card bonuses! This feature will allow you to select your favorite airline, hotel and travel programs and stay up to date with real-time notifications on your favorite cards. The calendar features paced spending for sign-up and annual bonuses, which makes sure that you are on track to hit your spends necessary to qualify for bonuses.
My Wallet: Once you enter your cards into the app (using bank-level security similar to Mint.com), you can see all of your spend by category, card, what your current balances are, how far you are from your bonuses, and what rewards you have earned.
Where’s TPG?: Keep up with my travels with comments and photos via our social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
TPG Now: Read all of the latest points and travel news from TPG…this is a direct pull from our blog and features the top stories from the site. Each article is clickable and you can read each in full.
Top Deals: A curated list of the 10 best credit card deals right now highlighting the current offers for each of these cards, and what makes them great. You are even able to apply for the card directly from the app.
Premium Pro Service (only $3.99 per year): Our Pro service gives you access to the TPG Tracker for Bonuses, which tracks annual spend and sign-up spend bonuses.
TPG To Go is Powered by Wallaby Financial. Wallaby’s CardBase is the most comprehensive credit card profile database, covering more than 2,200 credit card profiles from more than 450 banks. Wallaby’s unique proprietary algorithms, user preferences and CardBase work together to provide the most accurate card recommendations.
Set Up Your Wallet Using Maximizer
Setting up your wallet in TPG To Go is very simple, but for those of you who have several credit cards like myself you can also create your wallet in our web tool, TPG Maximizer.
You can sign in to Maximizer with the same account information that you used for TPG To Go, connect your banks and link all of your open credit cards accounts. This process is a bit easier through the web tool since you can use a much larger screen.
We’re super excited for our new app and can’t wait to hear your feedback! Feel free to comment below once you’ve downloaded and tried it out!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.