This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Airlines just announced that starting on March 5, 2015, they will be adding new daily nonstop flights from Miami International Airport to Austin, Texas; Kansas City, Missouri; Salt Lake City and San Antonio. These new routes from Miami will be operated onboard their Boeing 737-800 aircraft
- Departs AUS at 6:10 a.m CT, arrives at MIA at 9:58 a.m. ET
- Departs MIA at 7:50 p.m. ET, arrives at AUS at 9:58 p.m. CT
- Departs MCI at 6 a.m. CT, arrives at MIA at 10:09 a.m. ET
- Departs MIA at 7:55 p.m. ET, arrives at MCI at 10:05 p.m. CT
Miami-Salt Lake City
- Departs SLC at 12:59 a.m. MT, arrives at MIA at 7:50 a.m. ET
- Departs MIA at 7:55 p.m. ET, arrives at SLC at 11:11 p.m. MT
Miami- San Antonio
- Departs SAT at 6:10 a.m. CT, arrives at MIA at 10:03 a.m. ET
- Departs MIA at 7:50 p.m. ET, arrives at SAT at 9:58 p.m. CT
American also begins new daily service today between Miami and Cap-Haitien, Haiti (CAP), adding a new international destination to the airline’s network. With these new routes, American will serve more than 130 cities from its Miami hub.
The new route that sticks out to me is Miami-Salt Lake City, as American may be trying to make a move on customers in this Delta hub. It will be interesting to see how popular this service is. Customers will be able to book these new routes starting on October 5, 2014.
What are your thoughts on American’s new routes?
For more info, see these related Posts:
10 New Things To See in Miami This Fall NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200 CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
New Routes from Miami to Europe, the Middle East and Caribbean
Destination of the Week: Miami Beach
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.