This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out the week in travel contests and sweepstakes for your chance to win trips to New Zealand, New York, Los Angeles, Honolulu or Southern California.
Win 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Bonus Points From MakeVegasYours.com
You have five chances to win a set of 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, and five winners will be selected at random.
Winners will need to be Hyatt Gold Passport members before they can be awarded points. Enter between 11:59am CT on September 18, 2014 though 12 noon CT on September 19, 2014.
Win A Trek Through New Zealand from Air New Zealand, Eagle Creek and 100% New Zealand
- Roundtrip economy air transportation for two provided by Air New Zealand to Queenstown
- 11 nights accommodation at various hotels/lodges
- Daily guided treks and hikes
- Some meals
- Eagle Creek camping and hiking gear
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter and the contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. Enter by November 9, 2014. As per the terms and conditions, travel must be booked and confirmed by July 15, 2015.
Win a Trip to New York Winter Fashion Week From Shermans Travel
- Three night stay for two at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York
- Two tickets to a fashion show at the Winter 2015 NYC Fashion Week
- $500 jewelry shopping spree at BaubleBar.com
- $500 beauty products shopping spree at Julep.com
- $200 Uber credit for VIP ground transportation and airport transfers
- Round trip airfare for two
The contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 or older at the time of entry. Enter by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2014.
Win a Neil Patrick Harris Adventure in L.A. or New York From Fodors Travel
Win a trip to the city of your choice (New York or L.A.) and plan your itinerary based on suggestions from celeb Neil Patrick Harris. The grand prize trip includes:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two to either New York or L.A., provided by Orbitz
- Two night hotel accommodations for two
- A Neil Patrick Harris itinerary of your choice
- One iPad mini with special surprises
- Copy of the hardcover edition of Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography
- Copy of a Fodor’s travel guide to New York City or Los Angeles
10 runners-up will also receive a copy of the hardcover edition of Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography. You must be 18 or older to enter and a U.S. resident. Enter by 11:59:59 p.m. on October 6, 2014.
Win a Trip to Southern California From WE TV
Win a three day, two night trip for four to Southern California. The grand prize includes:
- Round trip airfare for four
- A two night hotel stay
- Winery tour
- Ground Transport
- $400 in salon treatments for winner and each guest
- Dinner prepared by a personal chef
- $800 in spending money
The contest is open to U.S. residents 21 years or older. Enter by 12:00 p.m. ET on September 26, 2014, by submitting the online form. Limit one entry per person per day.
Win a Trip to Honolulu, Hawaii From Contenelle
Win a five day, four night trip for two to Honolulu, Hawaii including:
- Round trip coach airfare
- Hotel stay for four nights
The contest is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, ages 18 and over. Enter via the webpage by submitting your information by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 20, 2014. NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.