Thursday Giveaway: $500 Delta Air Lines Gift Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, United MileagePlus Explorer Card
This coming Monday marks the end of the limited time offer for Amex welcome bonus offers of 50,000 Delta SkyMiles for three of its co-branded Delta Airlines cards: the Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card (both personal and business versions) and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles credit card (personal version only).
The welcome bonuses for these cards are normally 30,000 SkyMiles for the Gold cards and 35,000 for the Platinum card, so the present offers are substantially better. These offers will be available until September 8, 2014. In honor of this, for this week’s Thursday Giveaway, we are giving In honor of this limited-time offer, we are giving one lucky TPG reader a $500 Delta Air Lines gift certificate! To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
In celebration of the huge 50,000 miles sign-up bonus for the United Explorer Card, last week we held a contest to give away a $500 United Airlines gift card. To date, this was our largest contest ever, with just a few shy of 10,000 entries, a new milestone! One entrant was picked at random, and congrats to TPG reader Teddy L. on winning!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.