This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of our new content initiatives at TPG is to start covering the cruise industry a little bit more. Today we started by covering the basics of the recently revamped Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club, which includes a tiered membership programs and an elite status program that allows you to achieve perks at each level- and retain them for life (no annoying yearly requalifcation, like airlines and hotels).
In honor of the relaunch of this program, the team at Celebrity Visa Signature Card (the official co-brand card of Celebrity Cruises, issued by Bank of America) have generously provided 4 incredible prizes for 4 winners of this weeks Thursday Giveaway! We are giving away an iPad Mini with Retina, a GoPro Hero3, Bose QC3 Headphones and Ultimate Ears Waterproof Speakers! Visit our Facebook Sweeps Page to enter. Enter by 11:59pm EST on Monday, August 11th and four lucky entrants will be picked at random to win.
Last Week’s Winner
Last week we gave away a $500 Marriott gift card in honor of the Marriott summer promotion #Win3NYC. We had a whopping 5,600 entries and one lucky TPG reader was picked. Congratulations to Kimberly K. on winning! We can’t wait to hear how you spend your gift card!
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.