Rocketmiles Offers 3,000 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To celebrate Rocketmiles’ new partnership with Alaska Airlines, Mileage Plan members who are first-time Rocketmiles users will receive 3,000 bonus miles upon their first Rocketmiles hotel booking, in addition to the usual earnings of 1,000 to 5,000 miles for each hotel night booked through Rocketmiles.
Rocketmiles is a hotel search engine and booking app that works with premium hotel and resort partners around the globe to offer customers who book rooms the perk of earning bonus miles with Aeroplan, Air France/KLM, American Airlines, Delta, Etihad, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Qatar, Southwest, Turkish Airlines, United, US Airways, Virgin America – and now Alaska Airlines, as well.
This promotion must be booked through this dedicated link by 11:59 PM CT on September 30, 2014, and check-out must occur by February 28, 2015.
Rocketmiles can be a lucrative way to rack up bonus miles on reservations where you wouldn’t normally earn hotel points or status, and these bonus miles can in some cases be more valuable than the points and/or status you’d earn with the hotel loyalty program. (Occasionally, the site offers its own dedicated bonus sign-up offers.) Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan enables you to earn and redeem miles for award travel on 14 airline partners to over 700 destinations, and having flown with them this year for the first time, I definitely recommend them as a carrier, especially for their service and award availability.
With this bonus, some Rocketmiles hotel bookings can earn you as much as 13,000 Mileage Plan miles for as little as a two-night stay at properties that tend to range between $200-400 a night. If you have hotel stays on the horizon and you’re looking to rack up a stash of Mileage Plan miles, this promotion is a good opportunity.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees