Rocketmiles Offers 3,000 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To celebrate Rocketmiles’ new partnership with Alaska Airlines, Mileage Plan members who are first-time Rocketmiles users will receive 3,000 bonus miles upon their first Rocketmiles hotel booking, in addition to the usual earnings of 1,000 to 5,000 miles for each hotel night booked through Rocketmiles.
Rocketmiles is a hotel search engine and booking app that works with premium hotel and resort partners around the globe to offer customers who book rooms the perk of earning bonus miles with Aeroplan, Air France/KLM, American Airlines, Delta, Etihad, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Qatar, Southwest, Turkish Airlines, United, US Airways, Virgin America – and now Alaska Airlines, as well.
This promotion must be booked through this dedicated link by 11:59 PM CT on September 30, 2014, and check-out must occur by February 28, 2015.
Rocketmiles can be a lucrative way to rack up bonus miles on reservations where you wouldn’t normally earn hotel points or status, and these bonus miles can in some cases be more valuable than the points and/or status you’d earn with the hotel loyalty program. (Occasionally, the site offers its own dedicated bonus sign-up offers.) Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan enables you to earn and redeem miles for award travel on 14 airline partners to over 700 destinations, and having flown with them this year for the first time, I definitely recommend them as a carrier, especially for their service and award availability.
With this bonus, some Rocketmiles hotel bookings can earn you as much as 13,000 Mileage Plan miles for as little as a two-night stay at properties that tend to range between $200-400 a night. If you have hotel stays on the horizon and you’re looking to rack up a stash of Mileage Plan miles, this promotion is a good opportunity.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.