Earn Up To 50,000 Bonus Hyatt Gold Passport Points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt has launched a new targeted promotion, which will run from September 1 through November 30, 2014, where some Gold Passport members will have the opportunity to earn up to 50,000 bonus points for eligible nights spent at all Hyatt properties worldwide.
Here’s a look at the bonus structure, based on eligible nights spent at Hyatt properties:
|Stay||Earn||Total Points Earned|
|5 Nights||+ 5,000 Points||= 5,000|
|10 Nights||+ 10,000 Points||= 15,000|
|15 Nights||+ 15,000 Points||= 30,000|
|20 Nights||+ 20,000 Points||= 50,000|
For this promotion, nights booked at Hyatt-partner M life resort properties do not count as eligible.
Terms and Conditions
To participate in this promotion, you must receive this offer from Hyatt and register via the email link above by November 30, 2014. From September 1 through November 30, 2014, you can earn a maximum of 50,000 bonus points, regardless of the number of nights completed during the offer period. Be sure to allow two to three weeks after your stay for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. Since I value Hyatt Points at 1.8 cent per point, 50,000 bonus points is worth about $900 to me, so there is some decent value to this offer if you were to max it out.
Per this Flyertalk thread, it seems that only about half of those who posted have actually been targeted for this offer. There are also some reports that some people have received separate offers, as well, such as the opportunity to earn 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after each stay. Be on the lookout for additional targeted Hyatt offers in your email in-box!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.