Thursday Giveaway: $500 Marriott Gift Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Hotels is currently promoting their #WIN3NYC contest on their social media channels, which gives one winner the opportunity to experience the “Best of NYC” by winning a three night trip to New York City including three nights at the participating Marriott hotel of your choice, 200,000 American AAdvantage miles, and two Smart Destinations Explorer Passes to visit your choice of three out of 59+ city attractions.
Although the contest ends today, Marriott is giving one lucky TPG reader a $500 gift card to use at any Marriott property! Visit the Sweepstakes Section on our Facebook Page to enter. Enter by 11:59pm EST on Monday, August 4th and one lucky entrant will be picked at random to win.
Last Week’s Winner:
We had thousands of entries and one lucky reader was picked. Congrats to our winner Dimitris Z., we hope you enjoy the the items and use them on your next flight!
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee