This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Hotels is currently promoting their #WIN3NYC contest on their social media channels, which gives one winner the opportunity to experience the “Best of NYC” by winning a three night trip to New York City including three nights at the participating Marriott hotel of your choice, 200,000 American AAdvantage miles, and two Smart Destinations Explorer Passes to visit your choice of three out of 59+ city attractions.
Although the contest ends today, Marriott is giving one lucky TPG reader a $500 gift card to use at any Marriott property! Visit the Sweepstakes Section on our Facebook Page to enter. Enter by 11:59pm EST on Monday, August 4th and one lucky entrant will be picked at random to win.
Last Week’s Winner:
We had thousands of entries and one lucky reader was picked. Congrats to our winner Dimitris Z., we hope you enjoy the the items and use them on your next flight!
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.