Promotions Ending Today: Starwood Transfer Bonuses & More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The following travel-related promotions are ending today, Thursday, July 31. Get ’em while you still can!
Starwood Offering Up to a 5o% Bonus for Transferring Starpoints to US Airways Dividend Miles: This promotion (for which no registration is necessary) specifies a 20% bonus, but as this doesn’t include the built in 25% bonus that Starwood offers when transferring Starpoints in blocks of 20,000 points, know that if you plan carefully, you can get as much as a 50% bonus.
US Airways Dividend Miles Are 1.88 Cents Apiece With the Current 100% Buy Miles Bonus: The maximum bonus you can earn is 50,000 miles, so any miles purchased beyond that amount will not qualify. This is an excellent opportunity, especially if you choose to purchase all 50,000 miles, as the cost is lowered from 3.5 cents per mile (plus 7.5% tax) to roughly 1.88 cents per mile.
Buy AA Miles and Earn up to 16,500 Bonus Miles: To maximize this promotion, buy only 55,000 miles for a total of $1,660.94 ($1,512.50 plus a $35 transaction processing charge and applicable taxes), which will effectively net you 71,500 AAdvantage miles for (a not particularly impressive) 2.3 cents apiece.
Complain to Spirit Airlines and Get 8,000 Free Miles: Spirit Airlines will give you 8,000 frequent flyer miles if you complain about them, or any other airline for that matter. This shouldn’t be hard for all you frequent flyers out there – I know I can think of several complaints about Spirit (and airlines in general) right off the top of my head.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees