Citi Hilton Reserve Card: $100 Statement Credit Ending Soon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
The Citi Hilton Reserve card is one of the top travel credit cards on the market and one that I’ve had for a couple years and plan to have in perpetuity as long as the card 1) Offers Gold status as long as you have the credit card open 2) Offers Diamond Status at $40,000 a year in spend and 3) Offers a yearly free weekend night at basically any Hilton Honors property after $10,000 in spend per calendar year. That free night benefit is huge and more than pays for the $95 annual fee.
Last month Citi also started offering a $100 statement credit after $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton HHonors Portfolio within the first 3 months of account opening. This extra value is just icing on the cake and I’ve just been told it will be going away this Friday. Now, it may still be offered for a while in other channels, like on Hilton.com or in targeted offers, but if you’ve been thinking about getting a solid hotel credit card, now is probably as good as it’s going to get.
Citi Hilton Reserve 2 Free Nights PLUS $100 Statement Credit
Video SRQ: Deciding Between the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve and the Chase Hyatt Visa
Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Free Weekend Nights Valid At Category 1-10 Hotels
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards