Win 1 Million Airline Miles, Trips to Portugal, Paris & More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here are my top picks for travel contests circulating the web this week.
Join Points.com to Win One Million Airline Miles: You could win one million airline miles by registering for the contest here and then joining Points.com. You can only enter if you are not already a registered user of Points.com, and you must be a legal resident of the US or Canada and over 18 years of age. Once you join, select your main earning program, like American, Delta, etc. The winner will receive one million award points in the participating loyalty program designated in connection with their entry. You must join Points.com and enter the contest by 11:59 pm ET on July 31, 2014.
Win Up to 300,000 United Miles: You could win miles for giving travel tips. To enter, United MileagePlus cardholders can visit and “like” the United MileagePlus Cards by Chase Facebook page and complete the registration form by entering their first and last name, MileagePlus number, and email address. Then, cardholders can type their travel tip (maximum of 250 characters) into the space provided and click the submit button. A panel of judges will score each eligible submission based on originality, usefulness and innovativeness.
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and are primary Chase United MileagePlus cardholders. Qualified entrants can enter up to three different travel tips. Enter by June 16, 2014.
Win A Wine Tasting Trip to Portugal: If you “like” Vinho Verde Wines on Facebook, you could win a trip to Portugal. The contest is only open to residents of the New York Tri-State, Washington DC Metropolitan, or Chicagoland areas who are 21 years of age or older. The grand prize includes two roundtrip airline tickets to Portugal, accommodation for two at a three star hotel for three nights and four days, and an American Express gift card worth $200. Enter by June 15, 2014.
Win A Trip To Paris: Food&Wine has partnered with Pottery Barn to offer a prize trip to Paris. One winner will receive a trip for two including roundtrip airfare, four nights at a luxury hotel and$1,000 to spend in Paris. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Enter by 11:59 pm ET on June 6, 2014.
Win a Trip To Fashion Week in New York City: You could win a trip to New York City during Fashion Week for “liking” the INC Facebook page. The grand prize includes:
- Roundtrip coach air travel from major commercial airport near winner’s residence to New York, NY area
- Hotel accommodations for two nights
- Two $500 Macy’s Gift Cards
- A personal consultation session, approximately 2 hours in duration, with a Vogue Market Stylist
- Two tickets to a Fashion Week event
Open to legal US residents (excluding residents of Alaska or Hawaii) who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Enter by 11:59 ET on June 8, 2014.
Win a Delta Vacation To California or Washington DC: Atlantic Luggage has partnered with Delta to offer a trip for four to the winner’s choice of either California or Washington D.C. The grand prize includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for four on Delta Airlines to either Los Angeles or Washington D.C.
- Choice of Delta Vacations Hotel Accommodations
- Choice of Delta Vacations activity package
- Four Atlantic carry-on size suitcases
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories) who are 21 years of age and older on the date of entry. Enter by 11:59 pm ET June 11, 2014.
Win 200,000 miles and one year of Platinum Status: You could win 200,000 Flying Blue miles and 1 year of Platinum elite status in the Flying View Travel Photo Contest from Air France and KLM. Three winners will receive:
- A print of their Photograph on one of the luggage tags offered to Flying Blue members (Silver, Gold or Platinum tags)
- 200,000 Miles
- A platinum card valid for one (1) year from date of receipt of card.
To enter, post your travel photos either through the contest website or on Instagram at #flyingview by July 9, 2014. Each participant may enter up to 10 travel photos.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees