TPG Reader Meet-Up Chicago Photos
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This past weekend, Team TPG had the opportunity to meet up with some of our most loyal readers in the Chicago area at our 2nd TPG Reader Meet-Up at the newly renovated W Lakeshore. We held a contest and 80 readers were picked to attend, and it was a great opportunity to connect with our readers, talk about some of the latest mileage and points news, plus give away some great prizes. We held a raffle for tickets to the Starwood Preferred Guest Luxury box at last night’s Chicago Cubs game, and we held an Instagram and Twitter contest for a 2-night stay at the W Chicago City Center, prizes courtesy of SPG. We had some great food and drinks and all guests left with some TPG and SPG swag. Here are some highlights, but definitely check out the full album on our Facebook page.
Stay tuned for more events, possibly coming to a city near you soon!
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee