This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We have been hearing a lot about JetBlue recently, and most of it surrounding their new Mint premium business class experience that TPG Creative Director Adam Daniel Weiss was able to get a sneak peak of a few weeks back.
Yesterday, I had mentioned that there were some flights on Mint that were available for as low as $599 each way, well below the usual price of $799. The new product can be the game-changer for JetBlue, and we are interested in seeing this how it plays on in the long run. In honor of this new program, visit our Facebook Page to enter to win a $500 JetBlue gift certificate for you to use on the carrier.
Last Week’s Winner:
Last week we gave away three 30,000 Starpoint packages courtesy of Starwood Preferred Guest. We had over 6600 entries and three winners were randomly selected to win, they are: Michael K., Kevin K. and Patrice B. Congratulations, we hope you enjoy the points!
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that