Thursday Giveaway: Win a $500 JetBlue Gift Card!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We have been hearing a lot about JetBlue recently, and most of it surrounding their new Mint premium business class experience that TPG Creative Director Adam Daniel Weiss was able to get a sneak peak of a few weeks back.
Yesterday, I had mentioned that there were some flights on Mint that were available for as low as $599 each way, well below the usual price of $799. The new product can be the game-changer for JetBlue, and we are interested in seeing this how it plays on in the long run. In honor of this new program, visit our Facebook Page to enter to win a $500 JetBlue gift certificate for you to use on the carrier.
Last Week’s Winner:
Last week we gave away three 30,000 Starpoint packages courtesy of Starwood Preferred Guest. We had over 6600 entries and three winners were randomly selected to win, they are: Michael K., Kevin K. and Patrice B. Congratulations, we hope you enjoy the points!
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee