This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We have been hearing a lot about JetBlue recently, and most of it surrounding their new Mint premium business class experience that TPG Creative Director Adam Daniel Weiss was able to get a sneak peak of a few weeks back.
Yesterday, I had mentioned that there were some flights on Mint that were available for as low as $599 each way, well below the usual price of $799. The new product can be the game-changer for JetBlue, and we are interested in seeing this how it plays on in the long run. In honor of this new program, visit our Facebook Page to enter to win a $500 JetBlue gift certificate for you to use on the carrier.
Last Week’s Winner:
Last week we gave away three 30,000 Starpoint packages courtesy of Starwood Preferred Guest. We had over 6600 entries and three winners were randomly selected to win, they are: Michael K., Kevin K. and Patrice B. Congratulations, we hope you enjoy the points!
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.