This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the greatest ways to remember the highlights of a trip is when you get home and review all of your photos, but we all know the feeling of scrolling through your iPhone with great disappointment. Blurry images, out of focus scenes, lost memories: It can be heartbreaking
For today’s giveaway, we’re giving you the opportunity to win a camera to help you avoid those sad blurry moments! Head over to our Facebook giveaway page to enter to win a new Canon EOS Rebel T3, a fantastic DSLR that we love!
Last Week’s Winner
The winner of a $400 eBags.com gift card and 2 Admirals Club Passes is TPG reader seakimski! Last week we asked what piece of luggage you’re lugging around and why you need the gift card to eBags.com. We got a lot of great entries, but the randomly chosen winner was TPG reader seakimski who said “My black vintage Samsonite hardside carry-on (circa 1990) needs to retire. It’s had its corners busted by baggage droppers and [been] repaired with epoxy and duct tape. Black electrical tape keeps the trim in place. Poor thing… But it’s certainly been a trouper!”
Congratulations, we hope this gift card helps you get the best bag for your travel needs!
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees