Cheap Hotel Stays With Club Carlson Points Flash Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Club Carlson is having a one day only flash sale on purchased points where you can buy up to 40,000 points and get a 75% bonus. I took full advantage of this offer and bought 40,000 point (70,000 after the bonus), for only $280. This sale only lasts until June 19, 2014 at 11:50am EST so act fast!
Buying 70,000 points for $280 allowed me to purchase points at .4 cents a piece which can be an incredible deal based on where you redeem those miles. Points usually cost .7 cents each, so 70,000 points at the standard points would have run me $490.
I’m going to put these points to good use and redeem them for a two night stay at The May Fair in London. Normally you would need to redeem 70,000 points per night at this property but since I will be using my Club Carlson Premier Visa, the second night is free when redeeming Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive award nights. What makes this deal even sweeter is that if I were to make the same reservation at The May Fair and pay for the room it would cost 455 GBP per night or $1,545.96. So my $280 purchase got me two nights at a swanky London hotel that would have cost $1,545!
Terms & Conditions to keep in mind:
- Prices are in U.S. dollars and do not include applicable taxes.
- Allow 2-5 days for the purchased points to be posted to your account.
- Transactions are limited to a combined maximum of 40,000 points, per receiving account, per calendar year.
- Bonus points will not be counted toward the annual 40,000 point purchase maximum
- Gold Points purchased using this option are non-refundable