3X JetBlue Points, Bonus for LA Marriott Sunday Stays & More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here’s a recap of the top points and miles news from this week:
Reminder — Week Four Daily Getaway Deals Start June 9: This coming week the Daily Getaways for June 9-13 will be unveiled daily at 1 pm EDT, and will be available to any US resident age 18 or older to purchase throughout the promotion period until the limited inventory is sold out. All of the Daily Getaways have the added benefit that you can save an additional 10% by purchasing with an Amex card. This week’s deals include Marriott eGiftCard discounts, a points package for Best Western Hotels, Avis deals, Universal Studios Hollywood passes, and Las Vegas suites at the Palazzo and the Venetian.
Earn 3X TrueBlue Points On Flights To/From Washington National Airport: JetBlue TrueBlue members can earn triple TrueBlue points on all flights going to and from Washington National Airport when they register and book by July 29, 2014 for travel through August 30, 2014. There’s no limit to the number of times you can earn triple points during the promotion. Members must register for the promotion (you can also sign up to be a TrueBlue member and register for the promotion at the same time if you’re not already a member), and your TrueBlue number must be entered at the time of booking.
25% Bonus Avianca LifeMiles For Transfers: LifeMiles is offering up to 25% bonus miles for each mile or point you transfer to LifeMiles from any of their transfer partners. Some partners may also offer an additional bonus. The promotion is valid until June 30, 2014. Each country below has a list of transfer partners:
Budget Airline PEOPLExpress Begins Ticket Sales: The 1980s era airline PEOPLExpress is getting back in the game, and will launch service from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport on June 30. Tickets have been available since June 4, 2014. They will have service to three cities: Boston, Newark and Pittsburgh. Other destinations to launch this summer include West Palm Beach, Atlanta, St. Petersburg and New Orleans. Fares start as low as $76 each way.
Get Bonus Points for Sunday Night Stays at Five Los Angeles Marriott Properties: Five Los Angeles area Marriott hotels are offering 3,500 bonus points for stays that include a Sunday night until August 10, 2014. The participating hotels are:
You must use the promo code MR5 when booking.
Get 250 Bonus Miles When you Spend Over $100 on SkyMiles Shopping: If you spend a cumulative amount of $100 or more at Delta’s SkyMiles shopping, you can earn 250 bonus miles in addition to the miles already earned per vendor. Gift card purchases, shipping and taxes are not eligible for the bonus. Shop by June 11, 2014.
Etihad and Jet Airways Form Partnership: Etihad has purchased a part of Jet Airways, and now you can earn Etihad Guest Miles when you fly with Jet Airways and JetKonnect. You can also earn JetPrivilege miles flying on qualifying Etihad Airways flights. Each airline has their own charts explaining fare classes and the miles earned.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.