3X JetBlue Points, Bonus for LA Marriott Sunday Stays & More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here’s a recap of the top points and miles news from this week:
Reminder — Week Four Daily Getaway Deals Start June 9: This coming week the Daily Getaways for June 9-13 will be unveiled daily at 1 pm EDT, and will be available to any US resident age 18 or older to purchase throughout the promotion period until the limited inventory is sold out. All of the Daily Getaways have the added benefit that you can save an additional 10% by purchasing with an Amex card. This week’s deals include Marriott eGiftCard discounts, a points package for Best Western Hotels, Avis deals, Universal Studios Hollywood passes, and Las Vegas suites at the Palazzo and the Venetian.
Earn 3X TrueBlue Points On Flights To/From Washington National Airport: JetBlue TrueBlue members can earn triple TrueBlue points on all flights going to and from Washington National Airport when they register and book by July 29, 2014 for travel through August 30, 2014. There’s no limit to the number of times you can earn triple points during the promotion. Members must register for the promotion (you can also sign up to be a TrueBlue member and register for the promotion at the same time if you’re not already a member), and your TrueBlue number must be entered at the time of booking.
25% Bonus Avianca LifeMiles For Transfers: LifeMiles is offering up to 25% bonus miles for each mile or point you transfer to LifeMiles from any of their transfer partners. Some partners may also offer an additional bonus. The promotion is valid until June 30, 2014. Each country below has a list of transfer partners:
Budget Airline PEOPLExpress Begins Ticket Sales: The 1980s era airline PEOPLExpress is getting back in the game, and will launch service from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport on June 30. Tickets have been available since June 4, 2014. They will have service to three cities: Boston, Newark and Pittsburgh. Other destinations to launch this summer include West Palm Beach, Atlanta, St. Petersburg and New Orleans. Fares start as low as $76 each way.
Get Bonus Points for Sunday Night Stays at Five Los Angeles Marriott Properties: Five Los Angeles area Marriott hotels are offering 3,500 bonus points for stays that include a Sunday night until August 10, 2014. The participating hotels are:
You must use the promo code MR5 when booking.
Get 250 Bonus Miles When you Spend Over $100 on SkyMiles Shopping: If you spend a cumulative amount of $100 or more at Delta’s SkyMiles shopping, you can earn 250 bonus miles in addition to the miles already earned per vendor. Gift card purchases, shipping and taxes are not eligible for the bonus. Shop by June 11, 2014.
Etihad and Jet Airways Form Partnership: Etihad has purchased a part of Jet Airways, and now you can earn Etihad Guest Miles when you fly with Jet Airways and JetKonnect. You can also earn JetPrivilege miles flying on qualifying Etihad Airways flights. Each airline has their own charts explaining fare classes and the miles earned.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees