This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
It’s been rumored for a while that American Express was going to be going a new Centurion Lounge in Miami International Airport, however they were seeking approval from the Miami-Dade County board. It was announced this afternoon that the Mayor of Miami approved the plan, and Amex will be opening the lounge towards the end of this year.
After American Airlines cut The Platinum Card from American Express access to their Admirals clubs the year, this is a welcome addition to Miami, especially for American flyers (Delta flyers with Amex Platinum cards can still access the SkyClub, but only when traveling on Delta). Amex card members can purchase a $50 one-day pass, however Platinum and Centurion card members have complimentary access with 2 guests or immediate family members, spouse/domestic partner and children under 18.
- Will be approximately 8,000 square foot Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport.
- Located in the North Terminal, the Lounge will feature locally-inspired cuisine and cocktails from award-winning talent, a spa with complimentary treatments and a family room.
- Additionally, Card Members will enjoy access to high-speed Wi-Fi, personal computers and noise-buffering workspaces.
- More details on the culinary team and specific menu offerings will be available closer to the opening of the Lounge.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards