American Express Confirms New Miami Centurion Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
It’s been rumored for a while that American Express was going to be going a new Centurion Lounge in Miami International Airport, however they were seeking approval from the Miami-Dade County board. It was announced this afternoon that the Mayor of Miami approved the plan, and Amex will be opening the lounge towards the end of this year.
After American Airlines cut The Platinum Card from American Express access to their Admirals clubs the year, this is a welcome addition to Miami, especially for American flyers (Delta flyers with Amex Platinum cards can still access the SkyClub, but only when traveling on Delta). Amex card members can purchase a $50 one-day pass, however Platinum and Centurion card members have complimentary access with 2 guests or immediate family members, spouse/domestic partner and children under 18.
- Will be approximately 8,000 square foot Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport.
- Located in the North Terminal, the Lounge will feature locally-inspired cuisine and cocktails from award-winning talent, a spa with complimentary treatments and a family room.
- Additionally, Card Members will enjoy access to high-speed Wi-Fi, personal computers and noise-buffering workspaces.
- More details on the culinary team and specific menu offerings will be available closer to the opening of the Lounge.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.