Club Carlson Double And Triple Points At Asia Pacific Hotels Through August 31
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hotel rewards program Club Carlson has just announced a “Blockbuster Bonus” promotion offering double and triple Gold Points for stays at Carlson Rezidor properties in the Asia Pacific region between now and August 31, 2014.
Instead of the usual 20 Gold Points per dollar you earn on Club Carlson stays, this promo will earn you double points on one-night stays (40 Gold Points per dollar) and triple points on stays of two or more nights (60 Gold Points per dollar). There’s no limit on the number of bonus points you can earn during the promo period, but you’re only allowed to earn a maximum of 100,000 points per individual hotel stay. Points + Cash stays are not eligible, and you must register prior to checkout of your first stay.
Club Carlson’s elite members will earn even more points with this Blockbuster Bonus. Gold members earn an additional 7 points per dollar spent (a 35% bonus on base points), and for Concierge members, it’s an additional 15 points per dollar spent. There aren’t any shortcuts to Concierge status, but you’ll get automatic Gold status as a perk of the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card, and you’ll earn an additional 10 points per dollar if you use the card to pay for the hotel stay. Be aware, though, that this card does incur a 3% foreign transaction fee.
If you sign up for the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card, claim your Gold status and your earning is up to 67 points per dollar potentially. Then if you use the card for your Asia-Pacific hotel stay, you’ll earn up to 77 points per dollar spent. At this rate, you’d have to spend less than $650 to earn 50,000 Gold Points, enough for an award night at a top-tier property.
Carlson Rezidor doesn’t have a lot of world-class properties in the Asia Pacific region, but its hotels include the new Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok (starting at $112US a night), the Radisson Blu Plaza Resort on Phuket ($), the Radisson Hotel Narita near Tokyo, Japan (starting at $93US a night) and the Radisson Blu Shanghai New World (which starts at $130US a night). In addition to other properties in China and Thailand, Radisson and Radisson Blu hotels are found in Fiji, India, the Philippines, Korea and more.
Registration for the Blockbuster Bonus is required prior to checkout of the first eligible stay at Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson hotels in Asia Pacific. Note that Carlson’s Points + Cash stays and award stays are excluded from this promotion.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees