Travel Sweepstakes Roundup: Win A Trip to Melbourne, iPad From Qatar Airways, 240,000 Hawaiian Miles and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are a few fun travel contests and sweepstakes going on around the web this week. Here are some of our the TPG top picks to win some great travel prizes.
Win A Trip To Melbourne: Visit Melbourne is sponsoring a contest where you can win a vacation for two in Melbourne, Australia. You have to like their Facebook page and play a little game there where you have to answer a question per day about the city and traveling there. The Grand prize includes the following:
- Two economy-class return ﬂights with Royal Brunei Airlines to Melbourne from London
- 7 day car rental with Hertz from Flight Centre
- 10 nights accommodation from Flight Centre, including:
- Three nights at Crown Promenade, Melbourne
- Day tour to Wilsons Promontory with Bunyip Tours
- One night at Chateau Yering, Yarra Valley
- One night at Ramada Resort, Phillip Island
- One night at Flinders Hotel, Mornington Peninsula
- Searoad ferry crossing from Mornington Peninsula to the Great Ocean Road
- One night at Mantra, Lorne, Great Ocean Road
- One night at Quality Suites Deep Blue, Warrnambool, Great Ocean Road
- One night at Halls Gap Log Cabins, Grampians
- One night Hotel Causeway, Melbourne
This contest is open to residents of the UK and Ireland and you have until March 30, 2014 to enter.
Win A Trip To Virginia: Win one of two trips to Virginia: a family getaway for four, or a luxury getaway for two. Each trip includes accommodation and a variety of restaurant gift certificates and passes for tourism and other activities in Virginia Beach and greater Williamsburg. To enter, simply fill out your information and select which vacation you’d prefer to win. You must be over 21 and a resident of the US, and you have until June 13, 2014 to enter.
Qatar Airways is Giving Away 31 iPads: Qatar Airways is giving an iPad away every day this March. Simply fill out your details OR book a flight with Qatar via OneTravel. You must be 18 or over to enter and reside in one of the 48 continental US states. You have until March 31, 2014 to enter.
Win Miles From Hawaiian Airlines: Win enough miles (240,000) for a trip for two to Hawaii. In order to win, you must make a short video explaining why you deserve this trip. The video guidelines are as follows:
- Demonstrate your passion for exploring Hawaii
- Tell a compelling story
- 1 minute or less in length
- Upload the video to YouTube
- Make sure your video adheres to video guidelines and content restrictions as stated in the rules
You have until April 1, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET to submit your video.
Win A River Cruise In Europe For Blogging: Europe’s Emerald Waterways river cruises has teamed up with JohnnyJet to run a contest giving away an eight-day European river cruise for two in 2015. Second prize wins $500. There are 5 different cruise itineraries to choose from. To enter to win, write a 450- to 750-word article in English about what you would most like to do on your favorite of the itineraries. Entries will be judged on creativity, ability to inspire interest in Emerald Waterways and clarity of writing. Steps are as follows:
- Write a 450-750 word article entitled: Why I want to go on an eight-day Emerald Waterways river cruise through Europe
- Publish your post on your blog or website.
- Submit the URL! Using Twitter, tweet your post’s URL using the hashtag #EmeraldWaterways and tag @JohnnyJet and @USEmerald. Entry URLs must also be emailed to Whitney@JohnnyJet.com with the subject line “Emerald Waterways contest.”
Enter by midnight April 25, 2014 PT. This contest is open to US residents only.
Welcome to The Points Guy!