Wyndham Rewards Double Points Promo Through March 21, 2014
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Wyndham Rewards Visa Card
Wyndham Rewards is offering a Groundhog Day double bonus points promo on up to four hotel stays between February 3-March 21, 2014.The bonus is valid for up to 3 rooms per stay. The last possible check in date is March 21, and your stay must be completed and you must check out by March 28.
If you are a cardholder of the Wyndham Rewards Visa, you can also get 500 bonus points per stay for up to 4 stays (in addition to the double points bonus) if you use the card to pay for the rooms.
Bonus points will be credited to your account within 6-8 weeks after the promotions ending date, March 28. Almost all of the Wyndham hotels are participating in the promotion, but a few select hotels are not, such as the Super 8 hotels in China and Howard Johnson hotels in Argentina.
Keep in mind you must register for the promotion ahead of time. For more information on the Wyndham Rewards Loyalty program or to join, click here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.