Wyndham Rewards Double Points Promo Through March 21, 2014
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Wyndham Rewards Visa Card
Wyndham Rewards is offering a Groundhog Day double bonus points promo on up to four hotel stays between February 3-March 21, 2014.The bonus is valid for up to 3 rooms per stay. The last possible check in date is March 21, and your stay must be completed and you must check out by March 28.
If you are a cardholder of the Wyndham Rewards Visa, you can also get 500 bonus points per stay for up to 4 stays (in addition to the double points bonus) if you use the card to pay for the rooms.
Bonus points will be credited to your account within 6-8 weeks after the promotions ending date, March 28. Almost all of the Wyndham hotels are participating in the promotion, but a few select hotels are not, such as the Super 8 hotels in China and Howard Johnson hotels in Argentina.
Keep in mind you must register for the promotion ahead of time. For more information on the Wyndham Rewards Loyalty program or to join, click here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.