Allied Visa & Passport Now Offering A Free Visa Service To China, Kenya And Tanzania, Now Through January 10, 2014
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Keeping with the season of giving, Allied Passport & Visa are waiving their fees on visas to China, Tanzania and Kenya now through January 10, 2014 – just in time to plan your big trips in the new year. Normally TPG readers receive a $5 discount from Allied on any order but pay Allied’s service fee, but those who order their visas to those three countries – whether it’s a Shanghai shopping trip or a safari in Africa – will have the usual $45 service charge waived and just have to cover the embassy fees and return shipping.
Most of you know that I’ve used Allied on many occasions to help with my own visa applications and to get a second passport, and while they charge fees, they’ve saved me so much time and money that the service is more than worth it.
You don’t need to use an agency, but if you want to avoid trips to passport offices/consulates, using one can make a lot of sense. Just last month they were great by assisting me when my India visa was in limbo because the Indian consulate rejected it simply for putting “Ave” instead of “Avenue” in my address on my application! Luckily my visa came in the nick of time and I had a fabulous trip to Mumbai and the Maldives.
To take advantage of Allied’s latest holiday offer, you must:
- Submit documents to Allied 10 or more business days before your departure.
- Ship your documents using FedEx before January 10, 2014.
- Carefully follow the directions on their website and provide comprehensive country requirements.
- Provide payment and mention “ThePointsGuy” on your Allied Order Form.
- For China, the cost is $140 + return shipping. Click here to apply.
- For Tanzania, the cost is $100 + return shipping. Click here to apply.
- For Kenya, the cost is $50 single entry, or $100 multiple entry + return shipping. Click here to apply.
There is no limit to the number of travelers that can participate in this promotion. Combined shipping rates apply to 4 or less passports, and a small fee will be added for groups of 5 or more. Happy travels, and thanks to our friends over at Allied!
Welcome to The Points Guy!