Like American Airlines on Facebook for a Chance to Win 25,000 AAdvantage Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Airlines will be unveiling their newest plane, the Airbus A321 Transcontinental, which customers can begin flying on January 7, 2014 from New York JFK airport to LAX. In an effort to promote their new product and gain some more followers American is holding a sweepstakes on Facebook.
In order to enter the contest, all you have to do is log in to Facebook and visit this page. You will then be asked to “Like” American’s Facebook page and then enter your personal information such as first name, last name, email and AAdvantage number. Once you have submitted that information you will see a confirmation that you have been entered for a chance to win 25,0000 AAdvantage miles.
“We’ll start with a prize pool of 3,210,000 AAdvantage® miles. With every minute that passes, 100 miles will vanish from the pool until we hit our goal. When we do, we’ll award the remaining miles to some lucky travelers in the form of trips worth 25,000 miles — which is enough for a U.S. domestic round‑trip flight. Already Liked us on Facebook? You can still enter for a chance to win”
Share this promotion with your Facebook friends to help American reach their goal faster!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.