Like American Airlines on Facebook for a Chance to Win 25,000 AAdvantage Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Airlines will be unveiling their newest plane, the Airbus A321 Transcontinental, which customers can begin flying on January 7, 2014 from New York JFK airport to LAX. In an effort to promote their new product and gain some more followers American is holding a sweepstakes on Facebook.
In order to enter the contest, all you have to do is log in to Facebook and visit this page. You will then be asked to “Like” American’s Facebook page and then enter your personal information such as first name, last name, email and AAdvantage number. Once you have submitted that information you will see a confirmation that you have been entered for a chance to win 25,0000 AAdvantage miles.
“We’ll start with a prize pool of 3,210,000 AAdvantage® miles. With every minute that passes, 100 miles will vanish from the pool until we hit our goal. When we do, we’ll award the remaining miles to some lucky travelers in the form of trips worth 25,000 miles — which is enough for a U.S. domestic round‑trip flight. Already Liked us on Facebook? You can still enter for a chance to win”
Share this promotion with your Facebook friends to help American reach their goal faster!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees