Thursday Giveaway: TPG 100K Payday – Win 100,000 Hyatt Points!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A couple weeks ago, when registration for Hyatt’s “Discover New Possibilities” fall promo opened, I held a giveaway for 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for readers who shared their travel inspiration, but today, I’m back with an even bigger giveaway of 100,000 Hyatt points!
One of the great things about Hyatt is that they have a truly diverse portfolio of really great properties all over the spectrum, from business-friendly Hyatt Places to trendy, contemporary Andaz hotels, to the creme de la creme Park Hyatts all over the world. That’s one of the things that I really value about Hyatt since it means that in most of the major destinations that I visit, I can find a property that suits my needs.
That’s why, for today’s Thursday Giveaway (the biggest we’ve ever held) I want you to tell me what Hyatts you like to visit for various reasons – business, visiting friends and family, a fun vacation, and your all-time dream destination – and one lucky winner will walk away with 100,000 Hyatt points.
Here’s how it will work. There are four methods to enter, and you can enter once per method for a total of four entries. In each one, you’ll tell me about a different kind of Hyatt experience. All your entries must be in by 5:00pm ET on Monday, September 23, and we will announce a winner on Thursday, September 26.
1. Leave a comment: Tell me which Hyatt property is your favorite for business travel and why. For example, mine is the Hyatt Regency Cambridge because it’s got a great location right on Boston’s waterfront with picture-perfect city views, the rooms are updated and large, and if I have some free time, I can even sneak away to a game at Fenway Park.
2. Twitter: Send me a Tweet @thepointsguy telling me your all-time favorite Hyatt property and include the hashtag #TPG100KPayday. It can be anything from the Hyatt in your own town where you had a great staycation to your over-the-top luxury blowout at a top-tier Park Hyatt. Mine is the Park Hyatt Palacio Duhau in Buenos Aires (which is actually not even a top-tier Category 6 Hyatt, but a Category 5 that only requires 18,000 points for award nights) – I love hotel’s enormous rooms, gorgeous gardens, the historic 19th-century mansion it’s housed in, and the amazing Sunday brunch.
3. Facebook: Post a comment (and a link or photo if you like) on my Facebook wall telling me what Hyatt is your favorite either for visiting friends and family, or having them visit you. It can either a Hyatt you stay at when visiting the people you love, or one that they stay in when they visit you. For instance, I love putting my family up at the Andaz Fifth Avenue in New York because of the great location right in Midtown across from the New York Public Library, the trendy restaurant and bar scene at the hotel, and being able to get my Hyatt Diamond free breakfast amenity as room service.
4. Instagram: I love Instagram and the ability it gives you to share amazing photos of travel experiences, so the last way you can enter my giveaway is to share an Instagram image with me of your dream Hyatt destination – I’m talking your all-time biggest fantasy hotel stay at a Hyatt. Mine is the Park Hyatt Maldives, which I’m hoping to visit later this year. Those overwater bungalows surrounded by reefs, an amazing spa, and the feeling that you’re at the edge of the world all make this look like one of the most amazing hotels in Hyatt’s portfolio. To post your own entry, you can simply grab the photo of the Hyatt you’re dying to stay at and upload it to your free Instagram account. Be sure you follow ThePointsGuy so I can see your image, and hastag your post #TPG100KPayday.
Enough about me, though. What are your favorites? Start entering my contest today and then Team TPG and I will choose one Grand Prize winner of 100,000 Hyatt points at random – enough to treat you to an extended stay at any or all of your Hyatt favorites. Then we’ll also choose three runners up – one for each of the other non-winning entry methods to receive a $100 Chase Gift Card (remember, they are fee-free now through September 22, and then Chase will no longer offer them).
So no matter how you enter my contest – and I hope you enter all four ways – there are prizes to be won and amazing experiences to share. I can’t wait to hear what you think and which Hyatts are you favorite. Good luck!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees