Lounge Club Adds New Members – More Places To Use Your Chase Ink Lounge Benefit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
The Chase Ink Plus and Ink Bold offer a plethora of valuable benefits including free Lounge Club membership and two annual free lounge passes each card comes with (the Ink Classic offers one year free membership).
Lounge Club membership is sort of like Priority Pass membership where you pay to join (that is, if your credit card doesn’t give you free membership) and then each time you visit a lounge, you pay a $27 day pass fee. Lounge Club has over 350 VIP airport lounges worldwide and membership is priced at $150 per person per year (click here to browse the full list of lounges).
Lounge Club has also just added 12 new lounges to its roster across the world over the past several months, including facilities in Botswana, Colombia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Switzerland, the Ukraine and the US. Here’s the full list:
U.S.A., ATLANTA HARTSFIELD-JACKSON INTERNATIONAL (ATL): The Club at ATL: International Terminal/Concourse F, open between 05:30 – 21:30 daily.
U.S.A., NEW YORK JFK (JFK): Wingtips Lounge: Terminal 4, open 24 hours daily.
BOTSWANA, GABORONE SIR SERETSE KHAMA INTERNATIONAL (GBE): Nthula Lounge: International Departure Hall, open between 06:00 – 20:00 daily.
COLOMBIA, BOGOTÁ ELDORADO (BOG): Sala VIP Temporal Lan: New International Terminal, open between 01:30 – 00:30 daily.
DENMARK, AALBORG (AAL): Aalborg Airport Lounge: Terminal 1, open between 05:00 – 18:00 daily.
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO LAS AMÉRICAS INT’L (SDQ): Sala VIP Aeropuerto de Las Americas: Terminal A, open between 06:00 – 23:30 daily.
ECUADOR, GALAPAGOS BALTRA (GPS): Aeropuertos VIP Club: open between 07:00 – 15:00 daily.
MEXICO, TIJUANA ABELARDO L. RODRIGUEZ INTERNATIONAL (TIJ): VIP Lounge: Terminal 1, open between 07:00 – 01:00 daily.
PERU, TUMBES CAPITAN FAP PEDRO CANGA RODRIGUEZ (TBP): Caral VIP Lounge: open between 08:00 – 23:00 daily.
UKRAINE, KIEV BORYSPIL INTERNATIONAL (KBP): Airline Lounge: Terminal D, open 24 hours daily.
So if you have your two free lounge passes, you can try out any of these new member lounges for free, or if you’ve already used your passes up, you can pay $27 per person to get in.
That said, if you have already used your free passes, or if you don’t have the Ink cards, all of these lounges are also members of Priority Pass – the other major non-airline lounge network, which has over 600 lounges worldwide – so if you have the personal Platinum card, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express or the Mercedes-Benz Platinum card from American Express (or are an additional cardholder on one) you get automatic Priority Pass Select membership and can access these lounges (guests are still $27 per person).
I’m not due to fly through any of these anytime soon – though I have enjoyed both my trips to South Africa this year so much that I’m considering Botswana next! – but if you happen to pass through, report back on how you like them!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees