Costco 25% Discount At Hyatt Hotels in the Southwest Through December 30, 2013
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Most people think of Costco as simply a big box store offering discounts on massive amounts of consumer goods, but the chain also offers its members lots of other deals and discounts that can end up saving money on everything from gas to travel.
Case in point, the chain has launched a promotion in partnership with Hyatt where Costco members can save 25% on hotel reservations at 17 participating properties in Arizona, California and Colorado. Reservations must be made by September 20 for stays through December 30, 2013, using the promo code COSSW.
There are seventeen participating Hyatt Hotels including:
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Andaz San Diego
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach
- Hyatt Regency Irvine
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza
- Hyatt The Pike Long Beach
Though availability for the special rate is not open every day at every property, you can search for your dates and destinations at this landing page. While 25% isn’t a huge amount, over a few days, the amounts can really add up.
At the Grand Hyatt Denver, for example, rooms in October are going for $194 a night with this promo. That’s $42 less than the regular Costco discounted rate or $233 per night, and $67 per night less than the Daily Rate for non-Costco travelers.
Do the math and make sure that booking a stay makes sense for you and your budget, but if you are a Costco member and were planning trips to any of these destinations or specific hotels anyway, then you might as well get the discount, especially since there are some great properties included such as the Park Hyatt Aviara near San Diego where I stayed in March, and one of my go-to Los Angeles hotels, the Andaz West Hollywood.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees