Costco 25% Discount At Hyatt Hotels in the Southwest Through December 30, 2013
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Most people think of Costco as simply a big box store offering discounts on massive amounts of consumer goods, but the chain also offers its members lots of other deals and discounts that can end up saving money on everything from gas to travel.
Case in point, the chain has launched a promotion in partnership with Hyatt where Costco members can save 25% on hotel reservations at 17 participating properties in Arizona, California and Colorado. Reservations must be made by September 20 for stays through December 30, 2013, using the promo code COSSW.
There are seventeen participating Hyatt Hotels including:
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Andaz San Diego
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach
- Hyatt Regency Irvine
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza
- Hyatt The Pike Long Beach
Though availability for the special rate is not open every day at every property, you can search for your dates and destinations at this landing page. While 25% isn’t a huge amount, over a few days, the amounts can really add up.
At the Grand Hyatt Denver, for example, rooms in October are going for $194 a night with this promo. That’s $42 less than the regular Costco discounted rate or $233 per night, and $67 per night less than the Daily Rate for non-Costco travelers.
Do the math and make sure that booking a stay makes sense for you and your budget, but if you are a Costco member and were planning trips to any of these destinations or specific hotels anyway, then you might as well get the discount, especially since there are some great properties included such as the Park Hyatt Aviara near San Diego where I stayed in March, and one of my go-to Los Angeles hotels, the Andaz West Hollywood.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.