Thursday Giveaway: 2 Free Nights at Radisson
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Time for another Thursday Giveaway contest! This week, I’m giving away two vouchers for one free night each good at any Radisson or Radisson Blu in North America from now through December 31, 2014.
How To Enter
You can enter my contest by tweeting me @ThePointsGuy with the hashtag #TPGFreeHotel and telling me which North American Radisson or Radisson Blu property or properties (hey, there are 2 certificates and you don’t have to use them at the same time) you would use the certificates at and why.
Just be sure to tweet by 5pm ET on Sunday July 28th and the winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday. Note that you won’t earn Gold Points for nights redeemed with a voucher.
Club Carlson Has Caught My Eye
I’ve been paying more and more attention lately to Club Carlson, the loyalty program of Radisson and Radisson Blu (as well as other brands like Park Inn), thanks to some unique features including:
Lucrative promos including their current summer promotion where you get 10,000 bonus points on two-night stays.
Recent points flash sales where you could buy points for as low as 0.4 cents each.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.