Thursday Giveaway: 2 Free Nights at Radisson
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Time for another Thursday Giveaway contest! This week, I’m giving away two vouchers for one free night each good at any Radisson or Radisson Blu in North America from now through December 31, 2014.
How To Enter
You can enter my contest by tweeting me @ThePointsGuy with the hashtag #TPGFreeHotel and telling me which North American Radisson or Radisson Blu property or properties (hey, there are 2 certificates and you don’t have to use them at the same time) you would use the certificates at and why.
Just be sure to tweet by 5pm ET on Sunday July 28th and the winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday. Note that you won’t earn Gold Points for nights redeemed with a voucher.
Club Carlson Has Caught My Eye
I’ve been paying more and more attention lately to Club Carlson, the loyalty program of Radisson and Radisson Blu (as well as other brands like Park Inn), thanks to some unique features including:
Lucrative promos including their current summer promotion where you get 10,000 bonus points on two-night stays.
Recent points flash sales where you could buy points for as low as 0.4 cents each.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees