1,500 Bonus Points With Select Summer Hyatt Stays in New York City
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hotel promotions have been pretty tame (and lame) this summer, with Hyatt only sending out targeted offers to certain members. I honestly didn’t remember getting an email from Hyatt, but just went through and saw that I had the following email sent to me on June 27, 2013:
“Pack your bags and head to any Hyatt hotel worldwide by September 30, 2013. You are registered to earn 3,000 bonus points for each of your next three eligible stays – up to 9,000 bonus points. Then redeem those points for a free night in a dream destination like Cancun or for other exceptional experiences, from suite upgrades to deep-tissue massages.”
3,000 points a stay isn’t bad if you’ve got three, cheap one-night stays. I value Hyatt points at about 1.8 cents a piece, so 3,000 = $54. However, the maximum ability to earn a half of one night at a category 5 property is uninspiring.
I was hoping that Hyatt would launch additional promotions and it looks like they are running one just for New York City stays. Now through August 31, 2013 at the Hyatt Union Square, Grand Hyatt New York, Hyatt 48 Lex, Andaz Wall Street and Hyatt Place New York/Midtown-South, you can earn 1,500 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points on eligible stays.
I’m sad to see one of my favorite Hyatt NYC properties, the Andaz 5th Ave is not participating in this promotion. To participate in this deal, make sure you request offer code NYC15 at the time of your reservation and check-in to receive bonus points.
An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to rates found on hyatt.com or any Hyatt Gold Passport Hotel Partner website, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume, AAA and senior citizen rates, etc. One bonus may be redeemed per member, per stay. The bonus points can take up to 6-8 weeks after travel is complete to post to your account.
In other Hyatt news, the 54-story Hyatt Times Square New York is scheduled to open in October 2013 an the Park Hyatt New York is scheduled to open in 2014 on 57th st between 6th and 7th avenues.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees