New Perks at Hyatt House – Breakfast, Welcome Amenities and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the lesser known Hyatt brands is Hyatt House, which is Hyatt’s extended-stay brand that has studios, one- and two-bedrooms kitchen suites with full kitchens, living rooms, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. Hyatt House properties also offers complimentary Free WiFi and they are pet-friendly. However, they just announced some new perks when staying with them.
New perks at Hyatt House include:
Very Important Resident (VIR) program: Guests staying 30+ nights will receive personalized perks to make their transition from home to hotel even easier, including complimentary food and laundry credits, a pick-your-suite option, VIP welcome amenities and more.
The Morning Spread: Complimentary breakfast featuring a made-to-order Omelet Bar, as well as oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodness. Guests will also find specialty items including vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Hyatt Has It – Borrows: A service that allows guests to borrow items commonly forgotten at home or that just weren’t practical to pack, such as phone chargers, curling irons, blenders and more.
Take a look at which properties will have the new Morning Spread breakfast:
Overall it’s nice to see Hyatt putting some effort into Hyatt House, especially since many competitors like Hilton Garden Inn and the like already offer some of these amenities like breakfast. I actually just stayed at the Hyatt Place in Austin and had a great experience, so I’m starting to consider the non-premium brands of chains more.
The VIR amenities aren’t actually that impressive to me since at 30+ nights you could likely already be a Hyatt Gold Passport member (25 stays/50 nights), though if you are spending the majority of your time at Hyatt House properties on extended stays it’s nice to get extra benefits when your nights might not already qualify you for a higher tier (though you get Platinum status at 5 stays/15 nights).
While these new benefits aren’t enough for me to plan a trip to one deliberately, if I happen to be in a area that only has limited service hotels, I would definitely consider one of these properties.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees