$10 Off Uber and $5 Off Seamless Food Orders With Amex Sync
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amex Sync is an ongoing promotion where you sync your American Express cards to your various social media accounts including Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter, and when you either enter Tweets with particular hashtags in them or you check in at various locations, you get discounts at participating merchants.
Though it doesn’t explicitly state it in the Terms and Conditions, it sounds like you can only link one card per social media account. On Twitter, when you use the corresponding hashtag for an offer, you should get an @ reply from Amex telling you that you’ve been enrolled and are eligible for the offer, and then when you send your hashtagged Tweet and make your eligible purchases, you will be issued a statement credit.
The Uber discount is $10 off a single ride of $30 or more taken by June 30, 2013. Click on the offer, sync your Amex card to it and use it to pay to get the $10 statement credit back. Before you logout, be sure to look at your other offers – for instance mine included some interesting ones such as getting $10 off a purchase of $75 or more at Whole Foods, 20% off at Shoes.com, and $10 back on a charge of $50 or more at Lucky Strike for your next bowling date night.
The other discount I’m excited about at the moment is for Seamless, which is an online food ordering service with tons of restaurant partners in major US cities. The terms of this promo are to get $5 off a single order of $25 or more on orders delivered by 5/30/13. Tweet using #AmexSeamlessOffer to add the offer to your synced American Express Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale – so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexSync that the offer has been added, just shop with your synced Card to redeem. Once you tweet, you should get a reply from @AmexSync with a confirmation hashtag and you should be good to go. Simply use your synced card to pay and you should get a statement credit that will also be confirmed by a Tweet when the charge hits your statement.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees