Southwest One Time Use Codes for 20% Off
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Friday to everyone! This morning Southwest has been sending out 20% off codes via email that are unique and good for one use only on Wanna Get Away fares. The reservation can be good for up to eight people, so your whole family should be able to benefit from the 20% discount if they are traveling together. Note that this is a 20% discount on the cash price, not the points price.
The purchase must be made prior to 11:59PM on 3/25/13 for travel 4/3/13 – 6/8/13. There are some blackout dates for certain cities and the deal is not valid on Sundays. I will post all of the terms and conditions below. If one of your travel dates is outside the valid period then only the portion within the promo dates will be discounted.
I have a one-time use code that I will post in the comments section. If you have a code that you aren’t going to use, please feel free to post it in the comments section so perhaps someone else can save a few bucks. If you use someone’s code I ask that you please leave a comment stating which comment you used so that no one wastes their time trying to use a code that is no longer useful. ;)
Terms and Conditions: The unique, one time use code is required to be used in the Promo Code box on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com in order to receive 20 percent discount off roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares during the valid travel dates listed below. Roundtrip travel required. Reservations can include up to eight people. Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on March 25, 2013 for travel April 3 to June 8, 2013. Blackout dates apply for Boston (BOS), Providence (PVD), and Manchester (MHT): Apr. 12-13, 15-16, Louisville (SDF): May 2-6, Baltimore/Washington (BWI): May 16-20, New Orleans (MSY): Apr. 29 and May 6, Lubbock (LBB): May 19. Offer not valid on Sundays. 20 percent discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees. 7 Day or more advance reservation may be required. To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply). Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING! Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points. Discount is not valid on Group Travel product. Air Fares for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package deals have been discounted by 20% for eligible markets and dates. Discount Code is not needed to receive 20% off the air fare portion of the package deal. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees