Southwest One Time Use Codes for 20% Off
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Friday to everyone! This morning Southwest has been sending out 20% off codes via email that are unique and good for one use only on Wanna Get Away fares. The reservation can be good for up to eight people, so your whole family should be able to benefit from the 20% discount if they are traveling together. Note that this is a 20% discount on the cash price, not the points price.
The purchase must be made prior to 11:59PM on 3/25/13 for travel 4/3/13 – 6/8/13. There are some blackout dates for certain cities and the deal is not valid on Sundays. I will post all of the terms and conditions below. If one of your travel dates is outside the valid period then only the portion within the promo dates will be discounted.
I have a one-time use code that I will post in the comments section. If you have a code that you aren’t going to use, please feel free to post it in the comments section so perhaps someone else can save a few bucks. If you use someone’s code I ask that you please leave a comment stating which comment you used so that no one wastes their time trying to use a code that is no longer useful. ;)
Terms and Conditions: The unique, one time use code is required to be used in the Promo Code box on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com in order to receive 20 percent discount off roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares during the valid travel dates listed below. Roundtrip travel required. Reservations can include up to eight people. Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on March 25, 2013 for travel April 3 to June 8, 2013. Blackout dates apply for Boston (BOS), Providence (PVD), and Manchester (MHT): Apr. 12-13, 15-16, Louisville (SDF): May 2-6, Baltimore/Washington (BWI): May 16-20, New Orleans (MSY): Apr. 29 and May 6, Lubbock (LBB): May 19. Offer not valid on Sundays. 20 percent discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees. 7 Day or more advance reservation may be required. To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply). Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING! Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points. Discount is not valid on Group Travel product. Air Fares for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package deals have been discounted by 20% for eligible markets and dates. Discount Code is not needed to receive 20% off the air fare portion of the package deal. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.