How to Top Up Your Hilton HHonors Account Quickly Before D(evaluation) Day
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here
- 7 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent at Hilton Worldwide properties
- 5 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent at US restaurants, US supermarkets, and US gas stations
- 3 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent for all other eligible purchases
Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express
- 12 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent on Hilton spend
- 6 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent at US restaurants, US supermarkets, and US gas stations
- 3 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent on all other spend
Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
- 10 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the 3,800 properties in the Hilton HHonors Portfolio in addition to base points normally earned for stays
- 5 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases
- 3 Hilton Honors point per $1 spent on all other purchases
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.