Got Any Good London or Dublin Recommendations?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
My husband and I are very close to heading off for London and Dublin for a little while (a few days in each city), and would love any recommendations of “can’t miss” things to do, see, eat, etc. that you might have! We are planning to be pretty low-key on this trip and not try to wear ourselves out doing everything there is to do, but I know many of you have tons of experience in these cities so I’d love to hear about it. In fact, I just re-read some of the London suggestions from the comments in this post last year and have some of them on our list for this go ’round.
Our kiddo will be staying safely in the US while we are away, so this is an “adults only” trip. We both were in London during the Olympics last year, and I had been to London before that, but this is the first time to Dublin (or Ireland for that matter) for both of us. We have a few things planned, and a few reservations already made, but are still looking to add to the list.
So, if you have some suggestions to share, I’d love to hear them! Hopefully some of these ideas can help others who might be planning similar trips as well. Thanks in advance, and can’t wait to share the details about how our trip that was made possible by miles and points!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.