Earn Bonus Miles and Points with These Car Rental Promotions
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Car rentals can be a great way to maximize the points and miles you earn. Here are some of the most lucrative car rental mileage bonuses going on at the moment to keep in mind for your next rental:
Earn up to 3,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles with Budget: Now through April 30, 2013, AAdvantage members can save up to 30% and earn up to 3,000 AAdvantage bonus miles on their next Budget car rental. Simply rent a Budget vehicle for two or more consecutive days at participating airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. Be sure to mention Coupon Number MUAZ062 and BCD# U072422. The terms are as follows: rent a car for 2 consecutive days and earn 750 AAdvantage bonus miles; rent 3-4 days and earn 1,500 AAdvantage bonus miles; or rent 5 days or more earn 3,000 AAdvantage bonus miles. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for AAdvantage bonus miles to post to the AAdvantage member’s account.
Earn Triple United Miles with Hertz: Now through May 31, 2013, MileagePlus members can earn triple miles for rentals in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, and New Zealand. MileagePlus members will earn 225 United miles per day for their rental and Premier members will earn 50 additional miles per day. In addition, MileagePlus can earn 150 bonus award miles when they book on united.com. Be sure to provide the United discount code CDP 62455 and PC# 165896 when making the reservation. Allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for bonus miles to post to your account.
7,500 Club Carlson Points for Avis Rentals: Now through December 31, 2013, Avis is offering a total bonus of 7,500 Club Carlson Gold points and a 25% discount to members on qualifying car rentals of 3 or more days at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Make your reservation here and use coupon #MUHA018 and present your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 25% when you use AWD #G639300.
1,000 Hyatt Points for Avis Rentals: Earn 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points using coupon code MUHA067 on qualifying rentals of at least 2 days now through December 31, 2013. Reservations must be made at participating Avis locations in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. You must also provide your Hyatt Gold Passport number at the time of reservation or rental. This offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount. Use AWD #K817700 or try other codes like corporate, AAA, and Costco to try to find better rates.
Earn Triple Elevate Points and Discounts With Avis and Budget: Virgin America has several car rental program partners including Avis and Budget, both of which are offering special discounts and earning bonuses right now. Now through February 28, 2013, Elevate members can earn triple points (3 points per $1 spent) on qualifying rentals of 2 days or more at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. Use coupon # MUAA034 and provide your Elevate number when making your reservation. This offer is in addition to savings of up to 35% when you use AWD # G600004. Virgin America Elevate members can also now save up to 30% off every Budget rental with BCD #U106004. Earn 3 Elevate points for every $1 spent at participating airport locations in the U.S. Coupon #MUAZ008. Offer also valid now through February 28, 2013.
Bonus TrueBlue Points and Discounts with Avis and Budget: Avis and Budget are also offering JetBlue frequent fliers special discounts and bonus points opportunities this winter. Until April 30, 2013, TrueBlue members can earn double points (2 points per $1 spent) on qualifying rentals of 1 day or more at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Use Coupon #MUAA072 and provide your TrueBlue number when making your reservation. This offer is in addition to a savings of up to 35% when you use AWD #H798506. JetBlue TrueBlue members can save up to 30% off every Budget rental with BCD #R344904. Earn triple points (3 points per $1 spent) on qualifying rentals at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Use Coupon # MUAZ057. Offer valid through April 30, 2013.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.