Earn Bonus Miles and Points with These Car Rental Promotions
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Car rentals can be a great way to maximize the points and miles you earn. Here are some of the most lucrative car rental mileage bonuses going on at the moment to keep in mind for your next rental:
Earn up to 3,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles with Budget: Now through April 30, 2013, AAdvantage members can save up to 30% and earn up to 3,000 AAdvantage bonus miles on their next Budget car rental. Simply rent a Budget vehicle for two or more consecutive days at participating airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. Be sure to mention Coupon Number MUAZ062 and BCD# U072422. The terms are as follows: rent a car for 2 consecutive days and earn 750 AAdvantage bonus miles; rent 3-4 days and earn 1,500 AAdvantage bonus miles; or rent 5 days or more earn 3,000 AAdvantage bonus miles. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for AAdvantage bonus miles to post to the AAdvantage member’s account.
Earn Triple United Miles with Hertz: Now through May 31, 2013, MileagePlus members can earn triple miles for rentals in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, and New Zealand. MileagePlus members will earn 225 United miles per day for their rental and Premier members will earn 50 additional miles per day. In addition, MileagePlus can earn 150 bonus award miles when they book on united.com. Be sure to provide the United discount code CDP 62455 and PC# 165896 when making the reservation. Allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for bonus miles to post to your account.
7,500 Club Carlson Points for Avis Rentals: Now through December 31, 2013, Avis is offering a total bonus of 7,500 Club Carlson Gold points and a 25% discount to members on qualifying car rentals of 3 or more days at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Make your reservation here and use coupon #MUHA018 and present your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 25% when you use AWD #G639300.
1,000 Hyatt Points for Avis Rentals: Earn 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points using coupon code MUHA067 on qualifying rentals of at least 2 days now through December 31, 2013. Reservations must be made at participating Avis locations in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. You must also provide your Hyatt Gold Passport number at the time of reservation or rental. This offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount. Use AWD #K817700 or try other codes like corporate, AAA, and Costco to try to find better rates.
Earn Triple Elevate Points and Discounts With Avis and Budget: Virgin America has several car rental program partners including Avis and Budget, both of which are offering special discounts and earning bonuses right now. Now through February 28, 2013, Elevate members can earn triple points (3 points per $1 spent) on qualifying rentals of 2 days or more at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. Use coupon # MUAA034 and provide your Elevate number when making your reservation. This offer is in addition to savings of up to 35% when you use AWD # G600004. Virgin America Elevate members can also now save up to 30% off every Budget rental with BCD #U106004. Earn 3 Elevate points for every $1 spent at participating airport locations in the U.S. Coupon #MUAZ008. Offer also valid now through February 28, 2013.
Bonus TrueBlue Points and Discounts with Avis and Budget: Avis and Budget are also offering JetBlue frequent fliers special discounts and bonus points opportunities this winter. Until April 30, 2013, TrueBlue members can earn double points (2 points per $1 spent) on qualifying rentals of 1 day or more at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Use Coupon #MUAA072 and provide your TrueBlue number when making your reservation. This offer is in addition to a savings of up to 35% when you use AWD #H798506. JetBlue TrueBlue members can save up to 30% off every Budget rental with BCD #R344904. Earn triple points (3 points per $1 spent) on qualifying rentals at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Use Coupon # MUAZ057. Offer valid through April 30, 2013.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees