1,000 Free Club Carlson Points for Liking Them on Facebook
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Free points are my favorite kind and it’s been a while since we’ve seen a social media freebie, so I was happy to read on One Mile at a Time that you can get an easy breezy 1,000 Club Carlson points for liking them on Facebook.
Click here and then hit the “Like” button.
Enter your Goldpoints number and email and you’ll get confirmation that the points will be deposited within 2-3 weeks. It takes 50,000 Carlson points to get a top tier Radisson Blu free night (conservatively valued at $300) so I value 1/50th of that at $6. For 1 minute of my time, that’s not so bad- if I got that 40 hours a week, I’d be banking $748,800 a year! Okay, maybe I’m getting a little too excited over the free points, but you might as well do this- every points counts.
Even if you don’t like Facebook or want Carlson to get your info, you can always create a dummy Facebook account that you use to get all of these free points/promos. Though for me, I actually like “liking” my favorite brands, because they often release insider scoops and special deals through social media channels.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.