1,000 Free Club Carlson Points for Liking Them on Facebook
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Free points are my favorite kind and it’s been a while since we’ve seen a social media freebie, so I was happy to read on One Mile at a Time that you can get an easy breezy 1,000 Club Carlson points for liking them on Facebook.
Click here and then hit the “Like” button.
Enter your Goldpoints number and email and you’ll get confirmation that the points will be deposited within 2-3 weeks. It takes 50,000 Carlson points to get a top tier Radisson Blu free night (conservatively valued at $300) so I value 1/50th of that at $6. For 1 minute of my time, that’s not so bad- if I got that 40 hours a week, I’d be banking $748,800 a year! Okay, maybe I’m getting a little too excited over the free points, but you might as well do this- every points counts.
Even if you don’t like Facebook or want Carlson to get your info, you can always create a dummy Facebook account that you use to get all of these free points/promos. Though for me, I actually like “liking” my favorite brands, because they often release insider scoops and special deals through social media channels.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees