1,000 Free Club Carlson Points for Liking Them on Facebook
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Free points are my favorite kind and it’s been a while since we’ve seen a social media freebie, so I was happy to read on One Mile at a Time that you can get an easy breezy 1,000 Club Carlson points for liking them on Facebook.
Click here and then hit the “Like” button.
Enter your Goldpoints number and email and you’ll get confirmation that the points will be deposited within 2-3 weeks. It takes 50,000 Carlson points to get a top tier Radisson Blu free night (conservatively valued at $300) so I value 1/50th of that at $6. For 1 minute of my time, that’s not so bad- if I got that 40 hours a week, I’d be banking $748,800 a year! Okay, maybe I’m getting a little too excited over the free points, but you might as well do this- every points counts.
Even if you don’t like Facebook or want Carlson to get your info, you can always create a dummy Facebook account that you use to get all of these free points/promos. Though for me, I actually like “liking” my favorite brands, because they often release insider scoops and special deals through social media channels.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.