Up to 25% Off Starwood Hotels With Cyber Monday Deals
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starwood is offering Cyber Monday savings of up to 25% on North American and Latin America properties for reservations made now through November 30, 2012, for stays between November 21, 2012 – March 31, 2013. In order to secure the discount, use the promo code CYBRLT when booking online or calling (877) 782-0108.
While the site says you can save up to 25% off, I found some hotels the discount is as much as 33% off, so be sure to check out any properties you are thinking of booking or have already booked, as some of these rates may be worth the look. At some properties, the discount was only a few dollars less, others I was able to save a good amount of cash.
The site also mentions that you should check back on Cyber Monday, November 26, for access to special “WOW” packages at 35 hotels and resorts in dream destinations. If you like Starwood Hotels Travel Exclusives on Facebook, you will be able to get a sneak peak at the sale destinations each day leading up to Cyber Monday.
From the Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood hotels and resorts in North America, Latin America and Mexico, please see participating property list.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between November 19, 2012 and November 30, 2012 and completed between November 21, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
- Savings vary by hotel.
- Offer is valid for weekend stays at hotels (Thursday-Saturday arrival) and stays all days of the week at resorts. Please see individual property terms and conditions for complete offer details.
- Book online today, call your travel professional, or call 877-782-0108 and mention Rate Plan CYBERLTO.
- Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- An eligible stay is defined as minimum number of consecutive nights required paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
As a reminder, Starwood is also offering a 40% discount on every second night at participating properties in North and South America. Reservations have to be booked through Starwood and the discount varies by hotel and is based on the best available, non-restricted rate. So you have to play around with the search function a little bit to find dates where the discount applies to properties you’re interested in, but there seems to be a fair amount of availability, so this could be a good way to save on some stays as you work your way toward elite status for 2013. Use the promo code ZB4 when you book online. Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.